Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server been pretty blue for a while. Can literally afk anywhere. You can take chances by pulling mobs solo in unrest with 20 mana. It’s pretty hard to actually die more than one time before level 50 to pvp. Most players deaths now are pve. Which also shows quality of players.
I thought you didn't play here anymore.
Old 05-26-2018, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sguchi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a lot of new blood on the server. Some are from blue, some are from classic, and some are completely new to the game.

Log on Jeni if you want to come to die in whatever your "PvP" is. I'll kill you in your preferred format now.
You still don't get it... I'm not looking to "schedule" my PvP. I forgive you for not knowing what real PvP is though. You are playing on a one guild box and destroying the last 10% of the server population not in your guild must really feel like PvP.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still don't get it... I'm not looking to "schedule" my PvP. I forgive you for not knowing what real PvP is though. You are playing on a one guild box and destroying the last 10% of the server population not in your guild must really feel like PvP.
No, you still don't get it. Pvp is going to happen. This is an extra bit of fun for those of us that want to do the cool ideas listed above. I forgive you for being bitter about the box, but we are having fun and people are going on adventures.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Banned

another brain dead loser comes up with a shitty idea that will never happen. hey OP, fuck off back to blue and get a job.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another brain dead loser comes up with a shitty idea that will never happen. hey OP, fuck off back to blue and get a job.
oh look! it's one of the token butthurt traumatized guys that doesn't even play here
Old 05-27-2018, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sguchi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh look! it's one of the token butthurt traumatized guys that doesn't even play here
im in apex
Old 05-27-2018, 04:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im in apex
oh look its the token butthurt traumatized guy that logs on to stare at walls!

maybe you dont have hope that red is still good, doesnt matter.

Lotta new blood on server and people exploring norrath for the first time.

These events are going to be happening regardless of tears.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
oh look its the token butthurt traumatized guy that logs on to stare at walls!

maybe you dont have hope that red is still good, doesnt matter.

Lotta new blood on server and people exploring norrath for the first time.

These events are going to be happening regardless of tears.
i can’t wait to log in and fucking ruin it you little shit
Old 05-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
i can’t wait to log in and fucking ruin it you little shit
do it pussy
Old 05-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
do it pussy
lol fat nerd mad.

*marks another victory*
Closed Thread