Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Default Prodigal Son returns

lately I have been thinking of returning and playing on the best server known to man, P99. So here I am looking for the best advice the forums can muster.

1. its not so much the destination but the journey, make a new toon and enjoy the twinked out ride to 60?
2. Join some guild and play the toons iv benched so long? and play alt on the side?
3. continue forum quest meta in order to achieve enlightenment?
4. apply for gm status?
5. make sex tape with George W. Bush and call it a day?
Old 05-26-2018, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

idk what all these words are

was expecting video
Old 05-26-2018, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was expecting video
ill put you down for a # 3 and 5, check
Old 05-26-2018, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

I wish people would play EQ more like a true roleplaying game. Used to be guilds devoted to the teachings of brell, brewer guilds that always fought drunk or gave out alcohol, etc. They knew it was just a game and not a lifestyle min-max thing.

Just have fun and don't focus on pixels i say.

Rivervale Vanguard is actually a great tribute to this.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:30 PM
Sarnak

Rivervale Vanguard? samwise must be the guild leader.

The journey is fun, played a toon to lvl 10 recently donning cloth and leather but then realized this wasnt Green and nobody was fighting over decaying skeletons for cloth/cracked staffs....
Old 05-26-2018, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

I will try to give a concise answer as I am currently on meditation binges, due to mass Karana Pebbles enchanting.

When look upon as an intrinsic set of questions when looking for some guidance, this might imply the answer lies not in giving you options but actually telling you personal options by others within your frame of referral (1 to 5) and you choosing the ones you feel reflect your mood better.

My personal recommendations would be 1 and 5 just to follow the rhythm.

But here I must stop, and ask you sincerely, when trying to quiet your mind , and droning on to avoid living in the current timestream, what is more important to you?

Short bursts of Personal Achievement or Highly delayed plans that will reach a set point in time proving you a personal point?

From these extremes you alone can begin understanding the realities of your current needs.

You must personally sit through a small portion of time you can call your own, preferably in a quiet settings , breathe deeply and face yourself within yourself.

What you need will become clear as you try to discard the adjoined baggage of your current day, span of time of the year and perhaps even part of your life.

The more you meditate on stilling the inner turmoil of existence and face the void that exists deep within all of us, the more you can placate its yearnings for futility by choosing a proper venue , be it personal, social or even spiritual if you are inclined.

By facing these aspects, you can glimpse the reality of the why and eventually how you will approach your new journey into this incredibly strange apparatus of time, known in these places as Everquest P99.

Because time is what we always chase , and sadly lose, not on the game, but on the consensus many call reality and that flows always away, sometimes painstakingly slow and sometimes as fast as a fallen star that twinkles out of existence, knowing no observer, dying alone as its life is consumed.

So here, you can grab , in a specialized construct, that concept itself, twine it, and become embroiled in it.

Here alone you can grab it , even if for a fleeting moment, and live for as long as that kindle can live within you.

Knowing this, you must now plan how to smell or nurture or savour this small kindle, before it burns out again, perishing in the place where it was born itself... Ourselves.

Choose wisely and do not think, just be as you choose the best path to take.

Fan the kindle or gently smother it, it matters not, for in the end, when darkness falls upon the twilight of the shroud of your own existence, you will remember that and many other kindles, which, together, will form your own fragmented life, giving you warmth as your conscience transcends reality, and that alone my friend is a prize worth remembering.

Many hugs and kisses from the Isthmus to you, hope you can choose wisely and enjoy your time here, whoever you are random internet soul.

Cheers!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-26-2018, 11:22 PM
Banned

hmm asgards have brain damage
Old 05-26-2018, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

stick to making videos, but instead of posting them, don't
Old 05-27-2018, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stick to making videos, but instead of posting them, don't
direct and to the point
Old 05-27-2018, 12:20 AM
Banned

who’s mad here
Closed Thread