Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 02:50 AM
Kobold

"The end is near." Go get this tattoo for your forehead.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:05 AM
Aviak

Smoke your my new hero. Coast to coast much? Not saying i believe anything your saying, but i its entertaining to me to hear the conspiracy nuts out. Tell us more!

Also what the hell is so important about building 7. Why would they have a controlled demolition on a seemingly irrelevant building. Demoing a building is an art form. It takes time and careful planning, not something you can easily do in secret.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:08 AM
Kobold

Crevex dude.. don't you know the CIA was in 7? Don't you know about the super thermite? Come on dude, get with the program. Legalize pot now!
Old 11-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

This guy is a nutjob. Seriously. I mean, after looking at his history.... *yawn*

It wasn't melting steel. It was melting aluminum. Big difference. The difference between 9/11 truthers and official genuine evidence is that the 9/11 truthers only have half truths and in many cases you see blatant lies. Like STeven Jones or whatever his name is, he's committed to so many lies, distortions, ripoffs, that the sight of him makes me nauseous.

Here's some fancy youtube videos to start you on your path of enlightenment:
Facts "9/11 Skeptics" don't want you to see: REAL 911 Truth
9/11 Debunked: WTC - No Pools of Molten Steel
RKOwens4's Channel

The only thing I think I might give the light of day is the idea that Osama is already dead but being kept alive by impersonators by people who followed him (even in spirit) or even our own intelligence agencies for reasons we're not keen to. If we treat it like he's still alive it doesn't matter because we're not fighting this war to kill one man, we're fighting it to keep freedom and truth alive in a world that's increasingly confused by globalism and mass communication. So I guess I'm kind of a conspiracy theorist.

But...

Why do you people still fall for this? 3000 ppl are dead and you...

...just don't get it. We were attacked and will continue to be until we're all destroyed or give our souls to allah or we stop them from terrorizing the world. Don't believe me? Just wait and see. It's already happening. If not for our intelligence agencies and the war over there, we would already have been attacked. We've already had several close calls. Many of our friends our fighting over there protecting our freedoms and I stand by them. If not for their sacrifice, who or what? It's now or never.

They'll have to wipe this country clean and scrape the bodies of every last person from the floor to break america. America is bigger than these jerks who can only solve their problems through violence and terror. So they got 1 bomb? We have thousands. They got a gun? We got cruise missiles. They don't stand a chance. All they can do is embolden us and make us more unified in closing them off and ending this chapter. In 2007 when Bush signed the surge and it became active he did it amidst widespread public disapproval. The public is even turning against the Afghanistan war now. Our military is volunteer-based. Just imagine for a moment what would happen if everyone in the country became united in their opposition to terrorism and in their support of the war? A draft. Massive industrial shift. The game would be over for them. Even now we outnumber them with a more effective force. They're like a child throwing stones at a castle. It makes no sense to me that they keep the fight going. They're killing their future.

They need to know when to fight and when to go home. If they keep fighting, where will the children be? They're like Fippy Darkpaw runs after the guards time after time. It's a pointless thing and they can't win. It's like watching old reruns.

I'm not a mindless warhawk. I've never been a neocon. In fact, i've been a democrat half the time. I don't think supporting the war is a political thing. It comes down to knowledge about the war itself and why it's being fought. I think the best politicians are the ones that go over to iraq and afghanistan and see it with their own eyes instead of them talking with sly snake-tongued anti-americans or only supporting the war in a comatose or neocon sort of way. We need educated politicians.

Have a look at this:
Clinton: Iraq Has Abused Its Final Chance

This is not a political thing. Al Gore mentioned how Saddam was a threat to the world on numerous occasions.

In fact, one video was conveniently on the right panel:
Gore criticizes Bush for ignoring Iraq's ties to terrorism

I sincerely believe 3/4 of 9/11 truthers would change their tune if they went to iraq or afghanistan to see it personally. To put it mildly, these wars were worth fighting with or without 9/11. 9/11 was a horrible thing to happen, but it's only one small chapter. I think that's something that often gets missed. People with military know-how and a background in these countries have a much deeper understanding of the overall dynamic in play. Going there would help to realize this truth for those who don't already know.

As for those who say we went there for oil, I just have to laugh. It's not even worth a response.

Final video:
Red-pill/Blue Pill

Raiding: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=109
P1999 Class Popularity Chart: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=48
P1999 PvP Statistics: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=59

"Global chat is to conversation what pok books are to travel, but without sufficient population it doesn't matter."
Last edited by stormlord; 11-14-2010 at 01:01 PM..
Old 11-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

@Stormlord

/standing ovation

Well said.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Banned

OH NOW IT'S AN ALUMINUM BUILDING WELL GEE. Thank god we have people like popular mechanics who work on cars that can debunk and tell me it was melting aluminum and not steel-frame buildings.

It's like the story changes every two weeks. At least you own up to the fact that the CIA has been making fake Bin Laden videos. Nothing suspicious about that, no.

Please go watch the WTC-7 collapse from the OP. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to be a rocket scientist, and it doesn't take an engineer to know what a controlled demo looks like. Nano-thermite found by architects at ground zero pretty much seals the case shut.

Here's a big fat clue: http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/9193/boomvu.jpg
Last edited by sm0ke; 11-14-2010 at 01:30 PM..
Old 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Banned

It has been thoroughly documented that BIN LADEN DIDNT BLAO UP DA PROJECKS
Old 11-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Aviak

WHAT? My goodness, I never knew! This makes me so angry! How could the government mafia NWO pull off such a near-perfect plan for the purpose of starting illegal oil wars that they fooled the sheeple into AND THEN DO THE WAR SO BADLY.

I mean really now they successfully execute the mother of Rube-Goldberg-machine-level-complexity plans, manage to cover it up enough so the only people who believe and preach it are considered nutjobs. I expect better results.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Does Hulk Hogan still run the NWO or is it Eric Bischoff? Confused i am

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Closed Thread