Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 06:55 AM
Kobold

Really the only thing that would cockblick fights is no radiant cure or any remove curse. Infact the lack of curse removeable would make some fights impossible. At the least a way to remove curse would need to be put in

So then you give up mgb + heals for rechargeable items. Seems fair.

Other aas are nice but not needs

This is basically POP without aa but fully recharged.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:30 PM
Kobold

I personally would like to see some custom content eventually. All in the spirit of 'classic' with the old graphics. Why not another lower level dungeon as cool as Blackburrow. And please have the GM's combine all the deities power into a single force to bring back into being the highkeep message boards.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

SoL without bazaar.
PoP without neutral hubs and books (PoK + PoT)
Old 10-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Sarnak

Luclin and PoP, IMO, although I'm not sure there's enough players to really tackle either content. The grind required for the end of Luclin was beyond silly, and required a pretty sizeable force to down some of the mobs; and PoP wasn't much different.

If I could vote on anything, however, I'd ask for /melody. Just say no to carpal tunnel, please.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:59 AM
Orc

I'd love PoP without the PoK.

There's like, a feature here, and a feature there, from later xpacs that I'd love.

If I had to pick JUST 2 expansions, probably Legacy of Ykesha(because NO other game lets you be a badass frog outside of Chrono Trigger) and Lost Dungeons of Norrath.

LDoN is mostly for nostalgia because at the time, to me, instanced dungeons were so insane a concept. It was so alien to me. "Wait a minute, I can go in and do quests, and not have to worry about camp stealing?!"

But yeah. There's tons of smaller features from later stuff I'd love. Like the Berzerker class, and player housing. Did EQ Live ever get that trading card game from EQ2? That was such an awesome conc ept...