Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too many idiots posting in this thread now
Fat.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too many idiots posting in this thread now
I stopped

Will let you guys get back to it

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You forgot to mention all bodybuilders are taking large amounts of HGH and anabolics + about 10 other things so they can lift 8 hours a day

hence the 5k calorie diets
I cannot believe this. My hero The Rock is natural.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
You forgot to mention all bodybuilders are taking large amounts of HGH and anabolics + about 10 other things so they can lift 8 hours a day

hence the 5k calorie diets
There is a lot of it -- but there is natural ones too. Even a lot of guys that did take steroids..they stopped and don't anymore. A lot of bodybuilding is how you look -- so its a little less common than stuff like powerlifting.

This is like the territory you get into with olympians though...its so competitive and their life is so devoted to it, its only a matter of time for many of them to see how big of a difference steroids can make.

Some people can't get that big without drugs. They should accept that about themselves. Some can eat a lot, lift many hours a day (several days a week), and get big without drugs. Chances are these would be the same guys that are obese playing EQ right now if they didn't ever lift.

But if you do want to be a real bodybuilder, It's like a job. Hence, most don't bother.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-30-2017 at 04:36 PM..
Old 11-30-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

people on HGH can't hide it. they bellies get all distended with oversized organs. it's pretty gross tbh. take a look at liek some old ahnuld pics and compare them to any modern muscle man and you see what I'm talking about.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

There are natty bodybuilders and powerlifters. There are even natty vegan lifters. For bodybuilding half of it is just being low bodyfat.

Earlier someone mentioned creatine as a supplement. Higher creatine levels provides your skeletal muscles with more raw energy when muscled are taxed for strength (as opposed to endurance), leading to your tissue adapting to the higher load by building up. It also increases the amount of H2O in your muscle cells which has some positive effects. As a downside some people can look puffy-fat on it. Its legal, safe, and pretty cheap. The effects are much smaller than AAS, which of course are unsafe and illegal in many places.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people on HGH can't hide it. they bellies get all distended with oversized organs. it's pretty gross tbh. take a look at liek some old ahnuld pics and compare them to any modern muscle man and you see what I'm talking about.
Professional bodybuilder autopsy showing enlarged organs, probably due to excessive AAS and HGH use.

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/d...y-5ec5f959163d
Old 11-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Professional bodybuilder autopsy showing enlarged organs, probably due to excessive AAS and HGH use.

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/d...y-5ec5f959163d
if i remember correctly I even read some study done on creatine saying that it even helped with brain function/mental acuity.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i remember correctly I even read some study done on creatine saying that it even helped with brain function/mental acuity.
Yeah, there was something on it, but I don't know how accepted it is.

Creatine is natural. You get lots from red meat. Its easier and much cheaper to get a tub of powder though. Alot of pre-workouts have it already in it. And to be the most useful you need to saturate your skeletal muscles with it. So you need like 5g a day every day. You can load heavy on it for the first few weeks, but some get gut issues off that.
Last edited by Raavak; 11-30-2017 at 06:02 PM..
Old 11-30-2017, 06:04 PM
Banned

All I know is my old college instructor said

"I worked in the vitamin industry a long time previously -- it's mostly bullshit and your not even getting what your paying for most the time"

"If someone is trying to sell you on a multivitamin you know their just trying sell you, because people your age don't even need them (he said they are mostly for 60+ people). Next time you take a crap see if you can find that multi vitamin you took."

"The one thing that works and has been around a long time is Creatine..."and he gave some numbers that sounded like a small difference but I don't remember. Pretty sure your supposed to do it right before the workout.

He was one of those all natural types that looked like 34 even though he was 46.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-30-2017 at 06:13 PM..
Closed Thread