Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 04:02 AM
Sarnak

Its funny you stream PUBG of all games, because only the paranoid survive that one so I am sure you thrive
Last edited by MerkelMacron; 08-31-2017 at 04:14 AM..
Old 08-31-2017, 04:08 AM
Sarnak

But I should not throw shade

because i rewatched the 2 videos you posted and I genuinly enjoy them lol

its like red99 lore
Old 08-31-2017, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Op needs sone Joel osteen in his life. No one is reading that all pras be to my Jewish brothers and sisters who have to deal with those maniacs on a daily. <3 Mossad

Jibken is not only a box legend, but also made 500 an hour while playing here and boy he played a lot.

Server is just fine. Do not listen to the trolls just log in.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a guild leader on red 99, a box legend, first windstriker outside nihilum (awarded to saporro), First to be crowned outside nihilum (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNFNHpMddo), best monk on the server (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOy8p0mqD7o), underdog, role model, saint, proud member of azrael, I would say the most important concept in winning meaningful pvp in any game is teamwork. working as a team being able to communicate concisely and efficiently will be the most powerful tool in any engagement.
Thanks, not sarcasm. I like your vids too. Ever since I ran the best High Warlord group during vanilla WoW on Blackrock i've wanted to get another team going but focus on advanced strats including strict formations and coordinating nukes, etc. But not many people care to take it to that level and there hasn't been a good PVP game since dead99. And it just takes way too long to gear up and be viable in EQ (unless you started at the beginning). I may try to do it in Pantheon though.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Sarnak

Why all the talk of Pantheon? its blue as HELL

16.0 Will there be PvP?
Pantheon is primarily a PvE (player vs. environment) game. In fact, when we say ‘environment’, we don’t just mean NPCs, but also contending with climates and atmospheres, the very world itself.

I made it bold just so you realize how blue the nerds in charge are. No PvP, but the WEATHER !
Old 09-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

16.0 Will there be PvP?
Pantheon is primarily a PvE (player vs. environment) game. In fact, when we say ‘environment’, we don’t just mean NPCs, but also contending with climates and atmospheres, the very world itself.

I made it bold just so you realize how blue the nerds in charge are. No PvP, but the WEATHER !
YOU'RE NOT EXCITED TO FIGHT AGAINST WEATHER??! IMAGINE THE EPIC BATTLES... STANDING THERE... IN... COLD.. WEATHER... FIGHTING.... ... . IT... .

Seriously though I know but there's no better options. Camelot Unchained looks ok but it doesn't capture that EQ feel like Pantheon does. And they said they'd still have a PVP server. Its too bad there isn't a single dev team in the entire world that can make a "near EQ replica" that would attract new players and revive PVP. Guess its red99 or nothing.

What if everyone just rerolled on blue but agreed to turn in their tomes. Same thing as a wipe right except there's half-NPC bluebies everywhere? Maybe more would join.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

16.0 Will there be PvP?

no actually brad has explicitly stated that they plan to have at least 1 PvP server on launch and that it would likely be a basic FFA ruleset
Old 09-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Banned

they have said it even multiple times on streams that there will be a pvp server when people asked questions so yah
Closed Thread