Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is chill with lots of nice helpful folks, it's not nags lair.
I took a look at the website and it definitely appears to be Nagafens Lair. I saw Bront on the forum and I'm pretty sure he was the guy who threw a preteen fit at me because I mentioned the server had some bugs. The dev team are incompetent children, but like, go ahead and play it if you think it's fun. I'm just warning yall of my previous experiences on this server.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw Bront on the forum and I'm pretty sure he was the guy who threw a preteen fit at me because I mentioned the server had some bugs.
There seems to be no beating the P99 project for its devs and staff attitude to the players.

Bront = Kegz?

Sounds like they're the same person, or suffer from the same mental health problems.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I took a look at the website and it definitely appears to be Nagafens Lair. I saw Bront on the forum and I'm pretty sure he was the guy who threw a preteen fit at me because I mentioned the server had some bugs. The dev team are incompetent children, but like, go ahead and play it if you think it's fun. I'm just warning yall of my previous experiences on this server.
Yeah either you are thinking of a different server, or they have a whole new staff. I talked to one of the devs about some bugs I found, and he not only thanked me but he tested them and fixed them on the spot. Have encountered a few GM's on here so far and each one has been courteous and helpful.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisserx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gentlemen, "The Meddler" ... tries to stir up trouble among the men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisserx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol see how she has to say "my boyfriend" lol
keep it in RnF. when you do it in off topic it makes you look desperate.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Kildrukaun or w/e is the Nagafen reboot, used to play there when it was Nagafen's Lair, lotsa fun raiding Verious with Europe (Europa? Can't remember) guild broke up though and lost its lustre for me a few months before they did teh reboot, hope the reboots going well over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] came back to p99 after Nagafen's lair went PoP, heard they did some custom content of their own soon after
Old 12-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonmist

Its fun but most players will prob get bored fast and lose interest once PoP opens. Nothing last forever though hehe
Old 12-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its fun but most players will prob get bored fast and lose interest once PoP opens. Nothing last forever though hehe
It's how every progression server goes rly!

Do got some bad memories of Naggy's Lair 2.0 tbh, horrible CT debacle.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Banned

What ct debacle?
Old 12-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

To everyone who cares about legitimacy on an emulator: stop

Its an emulator. Let people have fun. As long as he is not bothering you ...who cares! I may check the server out.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-19-2013, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-winner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had everyone bind in fear and we zerg rushed a 800k HP CT with level 50's in guk gear.
Prty much. The staff just kept telling us they nerfed him, then after we spent an hour clearing the golems and crap, turns out they hadn't done so as it onerounded our tank with crazy dmg quads + flurries. Repeat same thing couple times, staff then tells us they dont wanna let us kill him cuz they want people to stay in classic a month longer, most everyone in guild quits out of frustration, then day later staff nerfs CT and some randoms kill him when he's super easymode. Mightiest #1 guild on server died as result (forgot what it's name was) /mourn.