Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you saw that as a "dunk", then I really do worry about you.

Your confirmation bias has you so blind that you actually believe humans cannot reason.

Please get help.

That's an issue.
its possible to reason but claiming it as an identity is always fraudulent.

there, i explained the meme for you, Florida Man
Old 01-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No one claims it as an identity.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give me a data point. Are we being rational when we ask people to decouple their feelings from their reasoning or "justification"?
Old 01-04-2019, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one claims it as an identity.
every RW personality and supporter does
Old 01-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
this is projection
Right on pedo-fag. Not really interested in having conversations with you anymore, because the past month of converse has shown that you don't actually have a position on anything. You merely play contrarian and antagonist to any and every position that anyone posts here.

When i first started posting you postured as a leftist. Then you pivotted to the right when the conversation took on a more left-embracing undertone, then you pivotted back to the left when it swayed right.

You stand for nothing, and fall for everything. I post to converse with others here, who actually have a consistent position on matters of politics, philosophy, psychology, and theology.

Good Day, Sir.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Banned

Teach us how to think or BTFO

Did I do that correctly?
Old 01-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
every RW personality and supporter does
They say "I identify as reason"?

Tell me what they say.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

i don't think the tweeter was suggesting that people are incapable of reason without emotion. i think the argument that he struggled to articulate is that reason cannot deliver preference and what we do conforms to our preference. What he fails to understand though is that it is entirely possible to do things that make us feel bad because we know they will produce a better outcome.

also, irulan, im not sure this will work for you, but it has for me. i discovered that what you are decsribing (at least for me) are irrational fears generated as defense mechanism to avoid particular conflict (im using conflict here in a very broad sense to refer to anything that makes us feel unease). the solution that I found was to vocally reject such thought as irrational fears while asserting their source as an understandable avoiding reaction, but rejecting it too and then resolving to destroy the conflict. that doesn't mean destroy the sources or arena of conflict, just the conflict itself. The goal is not to destroy the people, places or things associated with the conflict, while eliminating the conflict itself. Clear the hurdle and put it behind you. the challenge sometimes can be just identifying the conflict. talking to oneself can be a good way of ferreting those out because we are very easily able to feel when we say something we know isn't true. sorry if this doesn't make sense or isn't helpful. just something I've stumbled on.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
They say "I identify as reason"?

Tell me what they say.
ben shapiro(or sargon or reuben or the bald guy) DESTROYS sjw snowflake with FACTS and LOGIC

10 million views. they're buying the identity these dudes are selling them.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right on pedo-fag. Not really interested in having conversations with you anymore, because the past month of converse has shown that you don't actually have a position on anything. You merely play contrarian and antagonist to any and every position that anyone posts here.

When i first started posting you postured as a leftist. Then you pivotted to the right when the conversation took on a more left-embracing undertone, then you pivotted back to the left when it swayed right.

You stand for nothing, and fall for everything. I post to converse with others here, who actually have a consistent position on matters of politics, philosophy, psychology, and theology.

Good Day, Sir.
have a blessed day friend
Closed Thread