Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your attempts to nip at my heel are amusing.
Your sudden infatuation with me is curious.
Your confusion between humility and “being bad at lots of things” is forgivable.Your apparent dislike of the female gender is troublesome.

I think that about covers it.

Care to call me some names in retort? Take your time.

FUNNIES
Old 03-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Kobold

Agreed Sinlea, Karsten is one sexy hunk of man-meat. Hes lucky hes not within 50 miles of me.

And Gc/IV respect each other, this coming from an officer. We notice the level of competition which lies between all raid guilds, and its all in the spirit of good fun. We look forward to seeing you all in hate/fear/sky (when sky is released) and mayhaps we can one day work cooperatively to down something in the early hours which neither of us has the numbers for.

/salute
Atvaata Loudmouthedwhore out.

Edit: This whole thread shouldve never taken place. /clitbash. Ive spoken with a few Iv and there was just mass confusion on our last raid when we were both mass-competing for hate. GC looks forward to the competition... KARSTEN GIMME NAGGY POP INFOZ NAOOOO FOR BEWB PIX!!!!! OMGGAAAZZZZ
Last edited by atvaata; 03-24-2010 at 05:17 AM.. Reason: HOLAY SHEET ITS A PENGUIN
Closed Thread