Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-28-2023, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
green AND red servers should immediately wipe and send all characters to blue, and then reset. green and red should then reset at the end of the velious timeline automatically.
We get green 2.0 in early summer I guess they said six months after final velious patch, which I think happened in December?
Old 02-28-2023, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get green 2.0 in early summer I guess they said six months after final velious patch, which I think happened in December?
oh that would make some sense.

i definitely remember luclin coming out in a december. kid grapefruit neglected studies to lag around luclin and gawk at all the new character models. i was thinking they would put cats on elf team but instead they just defaulted to human for some reason.

why was i thinking the server would "reset" on the day luclin would have released? and if they told everyone 6 months after the final patch why is everyone sad and angry about no new server yet?
Old 03-01-2023, 05:21 AM
Fire Giant

They launched red99 and promptly turned their backs on it. Absolutely zero enforcement of the rules allowed the nutcases of the VZTZ community to train 90% of the playerbase off the server within a few months. It was then left with the kinds of people who think the ultimate show of pwnage is to destroy a server by griefing so hard that almost nobody will play on it. It also didn't help that the server launched with a retarded custom resist system that made PvP borderline impossible for melee classes. But what really killed it was the fact that they launched it and then just ignored it completely from the start, giving the Holocaust types free reign to make the place unbearable for anyone who doesn't share their special brand of mental illness.