Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Stonebrunt.

Shit loot, hard to get to, too big and boring, uninteresting enemies and quests
Old 03-01-2023, 07:14 PM
Banned

Also gonna say plane of hate, but I don't know if I should blame players or devs.

In either case, "Hey guys lets go raid hate and all sit in the entrance for 5 hours" is not fun.
Old 03-01-2023, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also gonna say plane of hate, but I don't know if I should blame players or devs.

In either case, "Hey guys lets go raid hate and all sit in the entrance for 5 hours" is not fun.
See this is why i like sky. You are forced to move and progress. You can’t so easily leap frog or skip trash. Those elements were good. The quests/quest room was pretty immersion breaking but was better than just ‘killboss, receive loot’.

It clearly was designed to be an impossible sump for the filthiest eq addicts.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 03-02-2023, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The answer for me is without question Plane of Sky.

The concept is cool. How I jump off an island and land in freeports ocean is kinda cool....but that's it.

Corpsing keys to go from island to island is a pita, quests are pretty difficult for the shit tier loot (some exceptions to this, like ranger cloak) and the mobs you fight are not very interesting.

If the politics in the raid scene wasnt enough to deter people from raiding, plane of sky will seal the deal.
Amen dude. Sky is really the only raid I would attend on a weekly basis cause of the set schedules of guilds I could plan my week around. And even after finally understanding all the wack shortcut strategies we would perform as a guild- I fucking hated it.

Only thing that would keep me attending, was to finish up my quests i had come to far to stop, and listen to Tpar absolutely lose his shit every week, and eventually log off, or fall off. I could do without the sound of him swimming in a room full of soda/beer cans tho..
Old 03-02-2023, 12:24 PM
Kobold

The GM zone, obviously
Old 03-03-2023, 02:18 AM
Banned

forums