Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well in all my groups there, and there have been many, as long as the tank listens to me, and does as explained, its not a problem. Its when the tank charges in, doesnt listen to his healers, etc etc is when shit goes wrong.

The risk vs reward is well worth it.

If you cant handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen!
I don't mean it like that. It's annoying as a melee to fight while swimming. You move slow, you can't backup, you're constantly dealing with range issues. Ugh.

Additionally (this may not apply to this server as much) as a SK/Paladin, taking damage while swimming makes casting very difficult. If you can't get yourself backed into a corner, you probably won't cast very much. And then the mob goes around a corner to attack someone who sat down, and you've gotta swim out there, stop, find a floor to cast on (because you can't cast while sinking) in order to regain agro. Did I mention this is a headache?

I remember Kedge being my most hated zone to fight in in the game for this reason. That was until I did Plane of Water.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Normally if I can't find a group I just grab someone who is also tired of looking for a group and we duo-trio or whatever until we fill the group. Some exp is better than no exp.

I remember on my bard I was around SK lfg and was having no luck finding a group in ANY zone. Soooo, I grabbed a lvl 30 SK who was LFG as well and I would just aggro kite/dot a mob while the SK played as my pet....bashing and tearing the mob down behind me.

When you "think" you've run out of options for leveling, you can sometimes find options you might not have thought would work well that turn out pretty good.

Just my 2cp.