Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-26-2022, 07:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardolar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have been trying for awhile to recover my old account, it say's it sent the email for password reset but it never show's up.???
Afaik its been like this for a while, sadly don't think there's any way to actually recover old accounts like this or change the email associated with an account, a change I think they made to combat RMT account buying/selling. I have another old account from 2010 I lost the password to years ago that I have not been able to recover due to this. I could be wrong but I have had no success recovering the password either.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey im trying to recover my old password so i can play again after a few years but i added the sms verification and it says it needs an additional email verification but i never received an email. i also tried to create a new account with my alt email but i never got an email for that account either... are emails down or something? Please help my im really looking forward to playing P99 again...
Old 05-24-2022, 11:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm not seeing an answer to the following scenario:
I am not locked out of the Forum Account and I do know the email address as it is listed in the profile. I simply need to change it as that email address is no longer functioning/active.

I can log into my forum account fine with my current username and password, but I need to change my email address in my forum profile as the email currently there is no longer active. This can be confirmed by trying to send an email to it which will result in an "address not found" return message.

Because of this, I am unable to make any password changes as the system sends a reset to the email listed in the profile and trying to change the email results in the message "The ability to change email addresses is currently disabled."

Is there an ability to manually update an email address by the system admins outside automation? Or am I stuck forever with never being able to reset or change my password as I can never change my email even though I know my forum account username and password?
Old 07-06-2022, 11:16 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm logged into the forum and tried do the password reset for my account. I had me setup SMS and I got the sms message on my phone but I get this message.

SMS Verification completed.

Due to loginserver accounts already existing on this account, a final step of email verification must be completed before the SMS Number can be attached to the account.
If the email attachment process is not accepted or denied within 7 days, the SMS Number will automatically be accepted and become attached.

I never get an email for the part.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

You can use the following link to resend email verification:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/r...o=requestemail
Old 07-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Kavious, thanks for the link. I just tried that but didn't get any emails.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default SMS Verification

Hello,

I am attempting to create my account. I have everything downloaded and running well, came onto here to create my account and got to SMS verification. Unfortunately I was one number off in my cell phone number. I thought maybe the SMS verification stop after a few minutes and reset but it has not. I am currently around 12 hours past the SMS being sent but I cannot reset it. If I could get the SMS canceled I would appreciate it or if I can reset it that would also work. Thanks again.
Old 07-19-2022, 01:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Frustrating

I was using my account and then stopped for a couple weeks after a move. Then after the dust settled, I had forgot the pw and lost the paper. that it was on The PW I typically use is not working. I have SMS and verified account. I reset the forum pw on accident but thats okay as i returned it to the right one. However it says that since I used the pw reset i have to wait 3 days. Im only looking for it to resend me the login info so I can log into the game. How can I get my login server info sent to me via SMS or by email? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have noticed that it says I do not have a loginserver account or something attached to this, but I have the email showing I made the char account in May and my Chr has leveled to 46 so clearly there is a loginserver account somehow. Can you search by chr name to connect the login server related to that account?

thanks
Last edited by ARMY; 07-19-2022 at 02:16 PM..
Old 07-19-2022, 03:31 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was using my account and then stopped for a couple weeks after a move. Then after the dust settled, I had forgot the pw and lost the paper. that it was on The PW I typically use is not working. I have SMS and verified account. I reset the forum pw on accident but thats okay as i returned it to the right one. However it says that since I used the pw reset i have to wait 3 days. Im only looking for it to resend me the login info so I can log into the game. How can I get my login server info sent to me via SMS or by email? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have noticed that it says I do not have a loginserver account or something attached to this, but I have the email showing I made the char account in May and my Chr has leveled to 46 so clearly there is a loginserver account somehow. Can you search by chr name to connect the login server related to that account?

thanks
I do have the email that im sent when you first make the account, if that helps. Have the date etc.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Does anyone from P99 respond to these issues or am I in the wrong forum thread????