Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

is op Ryantwin?
Old 04-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHADDAYA THINK ABOUT THAT
Old 04-01-2021, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how his "proof" is an image of text that could be typed by anyone about anything anywhere anytime.
If you copy/pasta into Google you can find the 20 year old thread, lol.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

You guys are too immersed.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, anyone who played on Tunare knows that I didn't call the police on myself. The kid who did it was universally hated and actually got slammed into the ground by people who actually found me equally obnoxious.

He literally became the joke of the server after boasting about calling the cops on me (he also called the cops on several female players after they rejected him -- he was a stalker and I am actually really curious to see if he ended up in prison for killing a woman given how insane he was towards women at even a young age).

Some proof that this really happened and I'm not just pulling this story out of my ass:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (Notice the date on the post).

But uh, nah, someone else from the same server took my name on P99 10 years ago (10 years ago I was deployed and didn't even get to play P99, I remember a Lieutenant in my unit who also had played EQ telling me about the concept and how cool it would be and how bad we wanted to play it, but we were both in the middle of no where, with no internet, so I didn't give it much thought until years later).

Flash forward a few years, I search Tunare on facebook, hoping to re-connect with my childhood friends, find a Tunare group, search my character name to see if anyone had been looking for me, and saw a post about someone playing with my name on P99. Completely different person, and I don't know who they were in the original EQ. No big deal though really, the Wood Elf Rogue named Tajin lives on forever, even if he was played by someone else? My initial thoughts really.

Well, this morning I searched the name Tajin and EverQuest hoping to find the old thread where some kid sent the police to my house on April's fools day (because well, it's April's fools day and I wanted to show my friends on social media because they know how hilarious my trolling is and I don't think many people believe me when I tell them the police have come to my house half a dozen times over internet shenanigans, dating back to 20 years ago). This is when I discovered the fact that who ever had been using my name on P99 apparently had scammed people and that irks me.

Now you can try to imply that we're the same person, but we're not at all, and you can verify on the Tunare facebook group that we're completely separate individuals. Nor would I care enough to lie about something so stupid since these alleged scams (which I'm sure are true) happened like 10 years ago. If I did that, I would own it.
If your sig is serious about the navy seal/ green beret part I know you are lying. If you aren’t what’s your buds number so I can check the database.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggalol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your sig is serious about the navy seal/ green beret part I know you are lying. If you aren’t what’s your buds number so I can check the database.
I didn't have to go through BUDS. I was made an honorary Navy Seal because I was already over-qualified for the job, as a Delta Operator.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is op Ryantwin?
The evidence is starting to point in that direction
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't have to go through BUDS. I was made an honorary Navy Seal because I was already over-qualified for the job, as a Delta Operator.
stolen valor
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 04-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Lol
Old 04-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stolen valor
Imagine thinking murdering innocent people in 3rd world countries so billionaires can get even richer is "valorous." Yikes.
Closed Thread