Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 02-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=80 going to repost this from the other FSI thread if you are interested in a more detailed breakdown of the data I posted previously. This is data showing averages over a total of ~7300 kills.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-06-2023 at 11:47 AM..
Old 02-06-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...5&postcount=85 please read this post instead, as I forgot to take into account miss chance in the previous post I linked. 85 has the complete calculation.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Sarnak

Ogre size IS a problem. You can’t even click things in 3rd person view. I can’t stand not having AoN, guise can work too even if cast time is a bit of a pain (better vision though).Can’t shrink in every zone and gotta hassle with memming shrink.

Dex IS useful for proccing snares and the like. Charisma is pointless with charisma buff for vendoring, no other real uses. Wisdom is hard to cap but doable even as an Ogre.

FSI is pretty meh, you do get annoyed with not having it but you also get used to it. I wouldn’t even be surprised if ikky AC bonus is king in the end. No JBB is sad.

Barbs look cool and aren’t hated by everyone.

Regen is ace if you don’t have fungi or torpor.
Old 02-07-2023, 05:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My God, how is this still going? Sad really.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandGNU97 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My God, how is this still going? Sad really.
cos JBB is just that darned good!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 02-07-2023, 06:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

JBB > FSI?
DSM = Triggered. twitch twitch.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandGNU97 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JBB > FSI?
DSM = Triggered. twitch twitch.
I am not sure where you think I was triggered. I just keep posting facts, and then people get mad because FSI triggers them.

Just play Ogre and you get JBB + FSI[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure where you think I was triggered. I just keep posting facts, and then people get mad because FSI triggers them.

Just play Ogre and you get JBB + FSI[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2023, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

It’s awesome while leveling but I basically never use it at 60. I prefer to just Pox and Bane and then Canni and refresh. Ended up selling it because I never really used it. I guess it has uses at 60 with torpor, but not worth the amount of plat it’s worth imo. Others may disagree. But while leveling it’s awesome, though not worth halting your leveling progress to farm play to buy one, as others mentioned.
Last edited by Trelaboon; 03-10-2023 at 11:14 AM..
Old 03-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s awesome while leveling but I basically never use it at 60. I prefer to just Pox and Bane and then Canni and refresh. Ended up selling it because I never really used it. I guess it has uses at 60 with torpor, but not worth the amount of plat it’s worth imo. Others may disagree. But while leveling it’s awesome, though not worth halting your leveling progress to farm play to buy one, as others mentioned.
JBB is still great at 60. One common use is for clearing out trash that isn't too difficult, since you don't need to spend mana doing it.

I also use it when fighting WW dragons. If the dragon gets my health down faster than anticipated, I throw on a torpor and do 1-2 JBB casts while waiting to get back to safe levels of HP.

I also use it for low agro damage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuVBewCNgY . With the new changes to poison/disease spells it may not be as necessary anymore, I need to test it.