Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

entitled means democrat.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try not to divulge any personal info about yourself. I’ve seen it happen many times where these folks here immediately use it against you in the very next post. No point even trying to discuss anything with someone who doesn’t believe basic facts anyway.
I appreciate the concern man thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (not being sarcastic)

I like watching this guy incorrectly try and spin things though. It's very fun lol.

Also don't really care about some nobody in like bumfuck Mississippi or West Virginia (because you know he's in a place like that) having personal info about me. Not like he could do me any harm. Probably couldn't even afford the plane ticket (or tanks of gas if he drove) he'd need to come up here and find me lmao
Old 11-02-2022, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

*honk honk*
Yeha those guys sure are silly. Woah, they really need to, ya know, Get a job or something!

Lets all get vaccinated, despite that a minority " Might " think

We just gotta " Honk honk " get along guys.

"I disagree"

OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU SAY I WILL FREAKING FLIP OUT
HONKHONKHONKHONKHONK
IM FREAKIN' HONKIN' HERE

WHATS YOUR NAME? TELL ME YOUR NAME I SWEAR HELP HELP!
RING MASTER? HELLO? MASTER? WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
WHAT RING ARE YOU FROM?!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
entitled means democrat.
Yes they generally do support broadening of entitlements, you're correct. I generally don't like most of the entitlements they support, although I do think some are worthy of consideration.

Although something I read several months back that was pretty interesting, in terms of states taking federal government aid dollars (which are technically entitlements) a lot of red states are some of the biggest takers. Obviously, it's because a lot of the people in those states are not economically well off and therefore the state needs help in providing for them, but it's interesting because you'd think those people would vote democrat because they'd want more entitlements to help them get out of the situation they're in.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LEL
Nail sunk. sorry for your lots
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*honk honk*
Yeha those guys sure are silly. Woah, they really need to, ya know, Get a job or something!

Lets all get vaccinated, despite that a minority " Might " think

We just gotta " Honk honk " get along guys.

"I disagree"

OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU SAY I WILL FREAKING FLIP OUT
HONKHONKHONKHONKHONK
IM FREAKIN' HONKIN' HERE

WHATS YOUR NAME? TELL ME YOUR NAME I SWEAR HELP HELP!
RING MASTER? HELLO? MASTER? WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
WHAT RING ARE YOU FROM?!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Teppler runs out of things to say he devolves into raving lol
Old 11-02-2022, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RAVING

if a snowstorm hits Colorado on like a Friday, I like being able to charter a plane at the drop of a hat and fly to my condo at Vail and get some awesome runs in that weekend. Or if I'm sick of the cold in New York during the winter, I like being able to take a jaunt down to my house in Florida for the weekend and catch some sun by the pool. Or if I feel like spending some time in Europe for a little bit, heading over to my apartment in London for a few days. Why would I want to give all that up? Lol
Read it like a 1980s surfer guy its incredible. You are reaching a bit far though! Someday you will find what you are overcompensating for.

"I am not that way"

*spills guts as hard as possible to convey wealth and freedom*
Old 11-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read it like a 1980s surfer guy its incredible. You are reaching a bit far though! Someday you will find what you are overcompensating for.

"I am not that way"

*spills guts as hard as possible to convey wealth and freedom*
Ah yes, reading comprehension problems for you yet again. You said I should quit my job, I responded why I enjoy what my job provides and asked why I should quit.

You, with poor reading comprehension as usual, just respond with something nonsensical. Ah dealing with low IQ individuals like yourself is tough, but I guess it's just a part of life occasionally.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

It reminds me of a friend I had from UNICEF, he spent his 20-40s flying all over the world, helping everyone, came down with testicular cancer, root and stem removed. At least had a prosthetic setup.

We were riding in a truck together and he said to me, " I really wish I had a family "

Everything is filling a hole in their lives, someday you will stop packing yours. Sounds like its a little full!
Old 11-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ah yes, reading comprehension problems for you yet again. You said I should quit my job, I responded why I enjoy what my job provides and asked why I should quit.

You, with poor reading comprehension as usual, just respond with something nonsensical. Ah dealing with low IQ individuals like yourself is tough, but I guess it's just a part of life occasionally.
Such a feint, did you check your blood pressure today?
Closed Thread