Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines have never been 100% effective for anything. Either way, I’m not arguing with you with about that, simply pointing out that because you’re on immunosuppressants for life, they’re very restrictive about who gets an organ. For instance, you can’t get a liver if you’re an alcoholic. You have to go through treatment and be sober, etc

We don’t just hand out organs
The covid vax is a placebo though, so why would it matter? Sounds like political red tape to me.

There are a certain portion of the population who just want to subjugate and control others. They can't stand not being in control, so they create these little social barriers where they can make someone's life a living hell.

They're evil people. And they want you broke, dumb, and liquidated. They want to destroy every single part of you. They must be stopped.
Old 02-16-2023, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines have never been 100% effective for anything.
Yeah we still have all those problems with polio and small pox breaking out. Great point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 11:00 AM
Banned

“ “You’re 24, peak physical condition … how did doctors describe what happened to you?” Strahan asked.

Hamlin said “ummm,” then paused for several seconds. “That’s something I’m going to stay away from.

Strahan followed up and asked whether Hamlin had ever had any signs of having heart problems.

“Honestly, no. I’ve always been a healthy, young, fit, energetic human being. It was something that we’re still processing and still talking through with my doctors just to see what everything was,” Hamlin said”

- yea that not sus. I’ll tell you what it WASN’T!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1F2495CD-356A-4186-8439-A924ECF4F729.jpg (13.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-16-2023, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“ “You’re 24, peak physical condition … how did doctors describe what happened to you?” Strahan asked.

Hamlin said “ummm,” then paused for several seconds. “That’s something I’m going to stay away from.

Strahan followed up and asked whether Hamlin had ever had any signs of having heart problems.

“Honestly, no. I’ve always been a healthy, young, fit, energetic human being. It was something that we’re still processing and still talking through with my doctors just to see what everything was,” Hamlin said”

- yea that not sus. I’ll tell you what it WASN’T!
Did you watch the play?
Old 02-16-2023, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you watch the play?
Does that happen a lot in football? Someone gets hit in the chest and has a heart attack?

Probably happens a lot because lots of people getting hit in the chest
Old 02-16-2023, 11:12 AM
Banned

Probably happens a lot in MMA too then. Lotta people getting punched in the chest as hard as someone can

Must be heart attacks left and right there
Old 02-16-2023, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does that happen a lot in football? Someone gets hit in the chest and has a heart attack?

Probably happens a lot because lots of people getting hit in the chest
Any Given Sunday
Old 02-16-2023, 11:15 AM
Banned

I would say we should compile a list of all the players who had heart attacks from a hit to the chest in the entire history of football, but I’m sure it’s such a big list that wouldn’t even be possible
Old 02-16-2023, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any Given Sunday
Old 02-16-2023, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
I would say we should compile a list of all the players who had heart attacks from a hit to the chest in the entire history of football, but I’m sure it’s such a big list that wouldn’t even be possible
Human bodies are fragile. You could throw out your back picking up your cat if you were lucky enough.
Closed Thread