Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-26-2023, 08:55 PM
Banned

Default Is there really an incel pandemic?

I use 4chan a lot, and it's a common topic, but I'm not entirely convinced it's even a real thing.

I know so many nerdy young guys who get laid using Tinder who I know for a fact never would have gotten laid 20+ years ago when you actually had to look good IRL, and have the confidence and social skills to approach a woman you've never met before and ask for her number.

I feel like if anything it's gotten significantly easier for beta males to get women.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:01 PM
Banned

Ask a woman, not a forum full of them
Old 01-26-2023, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

i dont think p99 really has an incel problem as much as ppl want to confirmation bias themselves due to their political beliefs and issues
Old 01-26-2023, 09:18 PM
Banned

Yes

I’m sure it’s gotten even worse since 2020
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F53E818F-7EFE-4645-BA7D-91B593ACFF5B.jpg (19.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-26-2023, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes

I’m sure it’s gotten even worse since 2020

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chart cohort population sizes over the years also or it's a worthless stat.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chart cohort population sizes over the years also or it's a worthless stat.
It's already a worthless stat because who gives a fuck if nerds are fucking or not. Does this look like Big Bang Theory or something?
Old 01-26-2023, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask a woman, not a forum full of them
I asked my mom, she didn't know what the fuck I was talking about.
Old 01-26-2023, 10:00 PM
Banned

I don’t think incel is the right word because I bet most don’t hate women, but I suspect there is an ever-growing number of men (all ages) who have given up on going out and socializing, and therefore on relationships

It’s just a hunch, and I don’t think it will get as bad as Japan where they have to have squads go locate and gather up their bodies after they die alone, no one notices, and they rot away in there for weeks/months until someone smells them
Old 01-26-2023, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t think incel is the right word because I bet most don’t hate women, but I suspect there is an ever-growing number of men (all ages) who have given up on going out and socializing, and therefore on relationships

It’s just a hunch, and I don’t think it will get as bad as Japan where they have to have squads go locate and gather up their bodies after they die alone, no one notices, and they rot away in there for weeks/months until someone smells them
I believe the age of virginity for women is rising too, so I don't think it's just dudes being incels.

I think people are more likely to be homebody shut ins now.

You can't get laid if you don't go out.

Uber Eats doesn't deliver women.....yet.
Old 01-26-2023, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Well. I can answer this question if you want.

First of all, sex in the US post-AIDS, has morphed into a perverse "competition and scarcity" racket that mostly is a thing in white culture, because white people know how to fuck things up in very deep ways. It's all artificial, and very geographically and socially specific.

So what are the predicting variables? Incel culture takes hold in areas where 1) population is overdense (reproduction naturally becomes highly competitive in such environments) and/or 2) female scarcity exists. These two variables feed off each other and each is a "force multiplier" for the other. Incel culture occurs, for example, in traditional Islamic communities due to polygamy. Female scarcity is created by complex and nearly unbreakable social conventions regarding who gets sex, male-wise. So even though the population is not dense perhaps, nevertheless strong scarcity creating social norms create the necessary unavailability of sex. Arranged marriage customs usually make sure that at least one of your sons is getting his piece. The father must not be insulted, after all. Unless he is real loser. Then nothing. Perish, losers.

But the true and original beating heart of incel culture is built in the USA too!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_b...fundamentalism)

I think the nation's hotbed of incel culture is SoCal. And it's all just because SoCal is not easy. It's easy for me, but not for many. And so why the fucking problem?

Now. Imagine Sam Kinison. Imagine his "starving Ethiopians" skit. Imagine instead, he is doing the bit about incels. "Here look at this, you know this is? A pretty unpleasant series of games this entire place plays with sex! Yeah! Aren't they cute? Aren't they fun?" (demonbeast voice with finger horns, mic in mouth) MOOOVE OR DIE!!!