Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-07-2023, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not bad but there seem to be a TON of people leveling clerics. I went to mistmoore on my 30 cleric and there were like four other clerics in zone LFG. Make of that what you will.
cleric bots big part of the raid scene
Old 02-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like at the very start of the new server is the only chance we'll get to actually group at something other than the same damn spots.

But maybe even then we can't.
Everyone claiming the server is full and overcamped yet no one was killing hype ass prcs and gnolls. Smh

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't bother, everyone is antisocial and wants just do their own shit. All people wanna do is the same shit over and ovr. so many great camps out there but nah...gotta hit that zem! yes i'm salty, 12 years of this server off and on. I wanna do some new camps...
I've played here for 10 years, and I don't think I've EVER stepped into Runnyeye.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

All I see is druids, enchanters, SKs, iksar monks, and necros trying to solo.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

good players tend to solo because the overwhelming majority of casual levelers are two steps away from useless and/or so abysmally lazy its hard to understand how they even function in life
Old 02-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Banned

Soloing gives you more flexibility too.

I enjoy grouping for hours with randoms and chatting, etc but sometimes you're busy with daily tasks/errands and you can only play in 30 minute chunks of time.

Soloing is perfect for that.
Old 02-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Something I like is microbreaking where you break tasks into ~15 minute segments then take ~ mins break. Perfect for camping 22 min reapawns!

Just did most of 58 and 59 with the solo pather LDC tunnel in SolB doing this.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

<Pals> actively recruits all level ranges. We can help you re-acclimate to the game, get around, and help find groups.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something I like is microbreaking where you break tasks into ~15 minute segments then take ~ mins break. Perfect for camping 22 min reapawns!

Just did most of 58 and 59 with the solo pather LDC tunnel in SolB doing this.
My gameplay preference is usually duo/trio or a fourth when needed to certain camps.

Probably the best XP I've ever gotten (non-PL) was levels 58/9 at Efreeti duo with a level 60 Torpor Shaman.
Old 02-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've played here for 10 years, and I don't think I've EVER stepped into Runnyeye.
I did runny twice maybe in 12 years? i've tried for weeks to get a static group going or to get a group together to try new camps. But no one ever wants to travel or leave there comfort zone of whatever redundant camp they are at. Shits getting old.