Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-28-2023, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

At 20 I want to go farm kurns for some burynai boots.
Old 02-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

on red when bards do this shit they invite ppl to join them
Old 02-28-2023, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did a lot of wasps and bats for money, then hit up steamfont for kobold camps, puma, then cb belts, then skeles in steamfont, then chessboard at 11 ( better twelve for sure)

then at 15 i went back to cb to pound on the trainer for a whole half a level and didnt get a shield then bought some stuff in EC with the stuff i was gifted, i went into Unrest where a lvl 50 bard was powerlvling a cleric i decided it wasn't worth the streesss so went ot najena and then ppl got me to go to warrens, then i got stuck back on faydwer, but i was lvl 16 or 17 or something then i went back to najena cuz that is my favorite zone and i solod there for a bit, and then a mage came in and killed everything and then a group came and it was the same group that conned me into warrens but ditched me in butcherblock, and we exp'd there for almost all of 17 (i think they got more exp than me and dinged tbh) then we went to RE cuz like 12 ppl showed up and people do not respect the lowbies grinding it out in the zone without twink gear, and we did really well in RE despites some deaths, now i'm just stuck at Xorbb i'll probably log in and solo some minotaurs because i do not feel like running back to najena

but you should go to najena at lvl 12 and stay there until like lvl 30 the "A skeleton" to the left down towards the caves and goblins until they green out.

Hope this helps.

G-d bless.
we've done pretty much the exact same path up to 10 lol. great minds again maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw bone chip exp is good until about 15 even then its not bad

it is overly nerfed tho it should still be pretty solid at 15
Quote:
bone chip in smelly kaladim land not elf land
it's bad enough i had to go to the one place to turn belts in. i have no idea where bone chips go in the unholy dwarf lands and don't intend to find out :P

Quote:
Oh I was im befallen not unrest that is where the trash lvl 50 bard and newbie cleric needed to be pvpd
oh, okay! thanks for clarification!

Quote:
Anywhere there is undead in exp range is good

The xorbb and re mobs are massive undercons only fit for casters. Until u are like in ur mid 20s. I was only there because a group thought that I would be a good tank.
i bet you were a good tank!

Quote:
At 20 I want to go farm kurns for some burynai boots.
that sounds like a great idea!

Quote:
on red when bards do this shit they invite ppl to join them
it's still out of selfishness though lol. i always preferred the charm swarm kiting, which uses charm and last i checked was broken here. could only do it until mana ran out i suppose which was the bleh part, but then groups should always be a thing.

jealous of your ability to find groups! i picked a strange class to play on red.
Old 02-28-2023, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

ya its broken

ppl only twink paladins as vanity characters on red

although they can be really good in pvp