Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-13-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Default Capitalism is a hit!

Regional flare-ups in the US risks infecting the global system. The global system is not built to withstand the quantum economics the US operates according to, the infamous Heather Accords of the post war era. We get special rules because we say so.

The US = ultimate cc.

The one rule of the system is, don't let the red matter out of the fucking chamber. The US is the red matter, or rather, the special economic rules we get b/c ... history.

So far the losses are contained. But we had been ginning up our economy with interest rate hikes, much to the tears of other currencies, such as the British pound, which is a puddle of sadness these days.

This will make the pound happier! As long as we contain the red matter in our own system! Which is why we get the *extra special* rule that all deposits will be guaranteed.

My dad was in banking. "This is how it has to be," he says, pointing at the camera that is watching our conversation. Miss ya Dad! You can make it!
Old 03-13-2023, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2023, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Helicopter just flew over my house!

Just singles, but still. Pappa's got a brand new RSO syringe.

Nice to see the helicopters back. I missed them!
Old 03-13-2023, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

lol pay your 666 talents of gold, maggots!
Old 03-13-2023, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

Jerome Powell about to peg the dollar to p99 platinum

Detoxx becomes the new overlord to all as Janet Yellen begs to give him a blumpkin at a Waffle House in Denver

Greengrocer is the new CEO of Alibaba responsible for giving people their IRL smoldering brands in the form of wasteful consumer goods and services. He cannot be banned this time.

Rogean is now forced to become the low rung of the Federal reserve along with Stig, both of whom have their lives utterly shattered upon hearing that Powell loved playing Luclin back in the day and that Beastlords were his favorite class.

Sirken is brought back in to oversee the FDIC in the case of a major guild losing their plat stash to Zeelot/Catfishing e-girl/femboy hey I dont judge here.

Majority of congress is dumbfounded since half of them dont know how to even use their smartphones and Nancy Pelosi and crew cannot commit insider trading on Fungi Tunics, that shit will alwasy be valuable baybee

Somehow, Ken Griffin and Steve Cohen have Holgresh Elder Beads, despite thinking this new system is built for the Playstation 4

Mark Zuckerburg goes full McNutt mode after seeing how P99 was in fact the metaverse all along.

Is this good or bad? idk lmao chances are were all safe to me.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:48 PM
Banned

Overall it's been a very disappointing financial collapse. Where are the armed men promising to save us?
Old 03-13-2023, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Detoxx becomes the new overlord to all as Janet Yellen begs to give him a blumpkin at a Waffle House in Denver

Greengrocer is the new CEO of Alibaba responsible for giving people their IRL smoldering brands in the form of wasteful consumer goods and services. He cannot be banned this time.

Rogean is now forced to become the low rung of the Federal reserve along with Stig, both of whom have their lives utterly shattered upon hearing that Powell loved playing Luclin back in the day and that Beastlords were his favorite class.

Sirken is brought back in to oversee the FDIC in the case of a major guild losing their plat stash to Zeelot/Catfishing e-girl/femboy hey I dont judge here.

Majority of congress is dumbfounded since half of them dont know how to even use their smartphones and Nancy Pelosi and crew cannot commit insider trading on Fungi Tunics, that shit will alwasy be valuable baybee

Somehow, Ken Griffin and Steve Cohen have Holgresh Elder Beads, despite thinking this new system is built for the Playstation 4

Mark Zuckerburg goes full McNutt mode after seeing how P99 was in fact the metaverse all along.

i got most of these references. what about platlord and the tmo bank though
Old 03-14-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mark Zuckerburg is The Shady Swashbuckler. The Supreme NPC.