Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Gnome Run Speed

Hope This is the right thread. Last night my friends and I were in OOT, 49sk 50sham and myself 50 nec. I DMF and sham SOWS us. SK is 2lbs over weight and I am under my weight. My AGil in fact is even 91 compared to 82 and 74 of the other two members. They are both trolls and as said I am a gnome. They proceed to out run me the whole time, causing them to wait every 25 seconds for me to catch up, taking roughly 5 seconds to catch them standing there waiting. So believe there to be something wrong with either gnomes MS or trolls MS, I can't have that short of legs!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Continue to test

I will continue to test the MS of other 50's and race/class combos, but as a necro my MS can come in handy when dino resist my darkness. Curious if this is something easy for the Devs to look into?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

Never had this problem, possible you are experiencing a dual core or client side issue?

Id think if there was a server problem after 6 months someone else would have posted it.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Im woodelf and sometimes run like this: slower-faster-slower-faster-slower

While the "slower" part is way under the normal level...
Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im woodelf and sometimes run like this: slower-faster-slower-faster-slower

While the "slower" part is way under the normal level...
Sounds like a dual core issue... there should be info on this either in the tech forum or library or maybe main forum.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm not using a dual core, and the odd thing about this is my friend has given me sow (50 shaman) when I was lower than him and I seemed to keep up fine. Only difference this time around was that I gave us DMF. As I said earlier Ill do some more experimenting with it and see if it’s just me/that night/connection/whatever else I can try to duplicate. I do apologize for not testing more before I posted, but I've been at work all day and didn’t have time to test and was hoping if there was a problem a dev would be able to take a quick look while I'm wasting away at work. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thanks for your time

Holmes 50 Necro