Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Wow, I just find it beyond sad that people feel the need to be so rotten to others, and for NO reason whatsoever. I'm sorry but imaginary ewberness is really NOT a good reason to be rotten to real people. Ugh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Add to shitlist:

Any prick that invites you to come group, then drops you from said group not long after starting because he has a guildie that wants your spot. Fuck them twice in the ass if you had to run more than 5 zones to get there.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add to shitlist:

Any prick that invites you to come group, then drops you from said group not long after starting because he has a guildie that wants your spot. Fuck them twice in the ass if you had to run more than 5 zones to get there.
For real. Guild solidarity is great and all, but if especially if you had to trek to get there, fuck them THREE TIMES in the ass.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shitlisted
Woods
Olay
Alfar
Basically all of the guild LLords, cuz im guessing they all do this shit.
Completely agree with all of these names. I saw Woods and Alfar sitting at the spawn after I had given Phallax the spawn timer since the last person on the spawn had given me it and I couldn't be up. Whenever I try to let people know about this too, Olay has some really bad excuses or says something like "lol no one cares". I just figure people should know about people who act this lame.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For real. Guild solidarity is great and all, but if especially if you had to trek to get there, fuck them THREE TIMES in the ass.
What if they're like Kanor and they would enjoy that ?
Closed Thread