Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why only 2 of the 6 apologized? Because they succumbed to you giving them free l00tz and helping them kill shit to gain their favor, who wouldn't like that that Benjy?
orrrr 2 of them realized they were wrong, where as the others were stubborn ...
Old 05-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Actually, of the 7 involved (one person replaced the member who refused to take part and left initially)... one left initially and sent me an apology... 2 remained mad... and the other 4 all chilled with me in ass sup room and I consider them all friends now. Chatted with two of them again today.. Including ones who got no loot from me.

You gotta understand I am working from an entirely different paradigm than the "take this game seriously" one... It's called I do this to relax, and I take RL seriously. No need for enemies... happy to help people kill stuff and shoot the breeze
Old 05-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

It's been brought up that CC's are merely a courtesty and not obligatory to maintain a camp. Another thing that should be brought up deals with someone calling a camp but not being physically present. Even if benjy wasn't there, unless there are re-pops, you can't take over the camp. In the camp rules, regarding maintaining multiple camps, it specifies that as long as you are able and nobody is contesting you can do as many as you'd like (so at any given time, you won't physically be present at all of them). But, if someone comes and wants to take one over, it's YOUR decision which one you'd like to keep. So even in this situation, as long as the room was empty and he wanted it, benjy still holds the camp. Sounds like a misunderstanding, just say "Sorry Benjy, guess I didn't fully understand the situation" and call it a day. Oh and Kinsawt, sorry...I didn't fully understand the situation =P
Old 05-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if Benjy wasn't there, unless there are re-pops, you can't take over the camp.
Whoa, is this true? If a group arrives at a camp with no one there (no mobs, no campers), the camp isn't up for grabs?
Closed Thread