Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

You're saying I do all the stuff that (allegedly) Phaser does, and I don't recall ever "outright train past your group and go straight to the named in your camp and jack it, ignoring tells, and never camp checks."

Yeah when the server came down for a patch I attempted to be first on at ee when it came back up, we have talked about that dozens of times bro how are you still confused?
Old 03-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Oh, you're trying to argue semantics now. I see.

You're still a camp stealing bitch. Carry on.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Nah man, if you want me to argue semantics I'd go ahead and say that if I've failed at the one time I've ever tried to "steal a camp" (aka following classic eq rules) then I probably couldn't be considered a camp stealing bitch (which would imply some success at camp stealing).
Old 03-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Banned

Don't let the little bitch hijack the thread, yaaaflow. We know he can't stand not being the center of attention. Ignore him, and post players you consider not worth grouping with.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

BODEANICUS YOU MAD BRO?

thanks for including me.

but seriously im curious what I did

im ready for some LOLs hit me with your best shot!
Last edited by Zithax; 03-17-2010 at 05:31 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Banned

No one cares who you don't want to group with in your level 15 oasis crocs group 2 months from now Bodean because of some imaginary slight against you lol
Old 03-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah man, if you want me to argue semantics I'd go ahead and say that if I've failed at the one time I've ever tried to "steal a camp" (aka following classic eq rules) then I probably couldn't be considered a camp stealing bitch (which would imply some success at camp stealing).
Even by your own reasoning, you failed.

Pikler was in before you, engaged first, and got xp for the kill. "Classic eq rules" would dictate that you lost within your own rules as well. You're a failure in every sense and grasping at straws to try to save face.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one cares who you don't want to group with in your level 15 oasis crocs group 2 months from now Bodean because of some imaginary slight against you lol
You definitely care. You've posted what... 5 times in this thread?

By the way, using the word "noob" tells me you're a child, or have the mentality of one. I'm guessing the latter.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Actually I was in first bro, thats why the GM took my side I thought you were there? Your memory seems a bit foggy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] FWIW I didn't engage 1st and was leaving until Drommund told me the camp was mine, at that point I just went by his decision (just like when a ref makes a wrong call).

edit: I've gotten distracted from my main point: Finawin, thank you for putting me on a list that is just as nonsensical as the one that you made fun of the OP for.
Last edited by yaaaflow; 03-17-2010 at 05:50 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Banned

Right, like trying to "take your ball and play elsewhere" is any much a higher road to take? lol

It's funny, it's almost like he thinks this will affect my grouping situation any.
Closed Thread