Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Default Characters Rerolling?

Hi Red,

I started a wizard a few days ago to group with some friends who were interested in rerolling. I got him up to level 4 and brought him over to EC. He died in EC and went back to Steamfont and I didn't feel like getting his corpse. It should still be there because it's only been a couple of days.

I logged on today and he's deleveled to 1, carrying his noob quest item, and has none of his money or spells that I bought him. Like he's never been played.

Is this a thing on Red? I can't imagine why it would be, but there have been a few weird things that I didn't know about like not being able to use ooc till level 10. I just want to find out what the hell this is before I take another 2 hours to get him back to 4. Mostly cause, what if it happens again? It's not like losing a level 4 wiz is a big deal, but what if he had been 30 or 60?

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Update: I forgot to switch servers again. He's a level 1 on blue because I made him on the wrong server. Problem solved, yee hee hee

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update: I forgot to switch servers again. He's a level 1 on blue because I made him on the wrong server. Problem solved, yee hee hee
Its like me whenever I make an alt account.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ERROR 1017 BULLSHIT IM TIRED OF THIS SHITTY FUCKING GA.... oh forgot to pre-log to blue.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah this is my first time making a character on its own account and I definitely got it in my head somewhere that the computer would know to start one account on red and one on blue, and that definitely isn't the case

Old 03-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

What is the deal with that pre-log to blue before logging to red? That kept me from playing for like two weeks once.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Banned

Never had a problem with that lol.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the deal with that pre-log to blue before logging to red? That kept me from playing for like two weeks once.
Rogean and I keep missing each other. I'll let you know.
Closed Thread