Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe I'm confused, but I'm pretty sure I've noticed strength making a difference in my mid-30s ogre shaman's max melee damage. Maybe it only becomes a factor in that sense in the later levels, as opposed to 20 and below? It's also possible that I'm confusing my natural damage bonus from leveling up with my strength buffs.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Aviak

I agree with going barb and maxing str. This was generally considered the best course to take on live when I used to play a rogue for raiding and what I did. I don't know all the intricacies of p1999 though so there could possibly be differences here.

I figured I would put this link here if you want to take a look regarding rogues from the safehouse forums.

http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums/s...ead.php?t=2839

I'd listen to that over what I stated. It's been a lot of years since I played a high lvl rogue so my memory could be a bit cloudy.
Last edited by ir0nfist; 12-15-2010 at 09:35 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Kobold

If anything, str is more important here than live. Seems to make more of a difference, but that's just my observation.
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Closed Thread