Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 02:08 AM
Large Rat

/cringe
Old 08-27-2021, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been... napkin math here excuse me. Roughly 350 statues or so on P99. That would require racing for every Statue that has ever spawned, and 8 practice runs per actual spawn! Imrpressive.
Bro, do you know how test server works? Im guessing not. You can get GM commands and spawn as many statues as you want.

Cringing hard atm
Old 08-27-2021, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro, do you know how test server works? Im guessing not. You can get GM commands and spawn as many statues as you want.

Cringing hard atm
Yes I know how the test servers work. I help run a Test server for both TSS and <ST> on green.

You guys can all cringe at you assumed knowledge. I will cringe at the guy bragging about racing for statue 2500 times.

Cheers.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 08-27-2021, 02:28 AM
Sarnak

In fact we have our own Statue/KT race set up and leader boards. Along with leader boards and races for many other common races on p99. Our friends in ST use it a lot more than us in TSS, no doubt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kael.jpg (21.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg kael2.jpg (22.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-27-2021, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was weird seeing 3 Trainquish members on top of each other and match each other step for step......... you guys sure a good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They practice. A lot.

You really need to go outside.
Old 08-27-2021, 02:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhm, Statue only spawns naturally 72 times a year add in 4 quakes. Less than 80 statues a year. Im gunna go out on a limb here and say you have not been racing for Statue for 31 years, give or take. Even if you are counting just practicing the race, and each practice took you 10 minutes each, its still an impossible amount of times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact reason other guilds cant race, they dont understand test server practice. I dont blame you for thinking the way you do, I would just like you to understand I can run a statue race in under 91 seconds and within 1 second be back and repeat it. And not all races need to be run to completion anyways.
Specialty - 60 Bard
Seized - 59 Cleric
Old 08-27-2021, 02:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Yes I know how the test servers work. I help run a Test server for both TSS and <ST> on green.

You guys can all cringe at you assumed knowledge. I will cringe at the guy bragging about racing for statue 2500 times.

Cheers.
meh about 80ish hours of practice so that my guild never loses races for some of the best loot in game. Plenty of people spend more time camping Peggy cloak week after week.
Specialty - 60 Bard
Seized - 59 Cleric
Old 08-27-2021, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va1entines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact reason other guilds cant race, they dont understand test server practice. I dont blame you for thinking the way you do, I would just like you to understand I can run a statue race in under 91 seconds and within 1 second be back and repeat it. And not all races need to be run to completion anyways.
Again, you guys like to assume an awful lot. You worded at you had "2500 races" I did not think when you mentioned this you were considering your practice runs against no one "racing for statue"

What is your practice to actual race ratio then? Seeming how you want to try and deflect by acting like you have more experience. I just ran a statue run on a test server i help run for P99 and got 97 seconds, was like my 3rd time ever doing it.

Even if you spent only 2 minute on each "race" of 2500 that 5000 minutes of your life you spent practicing "racing" for velious mobs in 2021.

Cringe and act like your level of knowledge is unreachable. Fine by me.

If you would like you can come on OUR test server right now and beat our best leader board race of 93 seconds for Statue. I helped set this practice server up so <ST> and <TSS> could use it, not because I had a desire to win some trivial race, but to help some people out who im friends with, and have fun.

Cheers.
Old 08-27-2021, 02:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
In fact we have our own Statue/KT race set up and leader boards. Along with leader boards and races for many other common races on p99. Our friends in ST use it a lot more than us in TSS, no doubt.
I wish our test server had leaderboards.... ;(
Specialty - 60 Bard
Seized - 59 Cleric
Old 08-27-2021, 02:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va1entines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish our test server had leaderboards.... ;(
It was an honest offer to let you come be number 1 on our board. Send me a PM and ill shoot you the info.
Closed Thread