Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 05:33 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only a small number of guilds beat GoD without the level cap, I would be surprised if more than 5 guilds beat it before OoW.
I meant to say Only a small number of guilds beat GoD without the level *increase*
Old 02-13-2022, 01:22 PM
Kobold

People on p99 love competition so much they all join the same guild
Old 02-13-2022, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

This is p99, let’s be realistic here, you don’t need video evidence to prove there’s cheating going on in the raid scene by neckbeards.
Old 02-13-2022, 03:00 PM
Banned

Since the olympics are currently happening I guess, p99 cheating scandals are pretty much exactly the same as athletic doping scandals. So, let's just let everyone cheat. It would be way easier on the staff, and there's still a legitimate competition over who is actually better at cheating.
Old 02-13-2022, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IKR
Old 02-13-2022, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the olympics are currently happening I guess, p99 cheating scandals are pretty much exactly the same as athletic doping scandals. So, let's just let everyone cheat. It would be way easier on the staff, and there's still a legitimate competition over who is actually better at cheating.
Found the Russian bot.
Old 02-14-2022, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One seems to get all the loot

The other ones to cry about it

So that's understandable
Old 02-14-2022, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One seems to get all the loot

and still cries about it
Ftfy
Old 02-14-2022, 05:26 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is unhealthy my guy. Several people from Riot have beaten all of us that are fast off the line. The only guild that has confirmed scripters and cheaters is Riot and yes, to your point, its sad nothing was done about that.

Stunningly practices more than any of you. Stunningly is faster than majority of you (and us in Vanquish) but Stunningly doesnt cheat. Your video just pushes what you want to believe and ignore literally all the evidence that would be required to prove any sort of allegations.

I can only assume this is why it sat "on the GMs desk" for 3 months. Please seek help for you and your family's sake.
I thought Stunningly was just the better then us 24/7, but now that detoxx has endorsed him, I Know he is cheating. TAKP is better, go play there. Hope this helps.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:32 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll fly to anyones home on P99, use your PC, I'll let anyone start the race by running forward and when I see them start running I'll chase them down and win.

Just buy my plane ticket. Or if you're in cali near SF hit me up.
A smart guild would fly him to NY next time statue or KT is in window, with 10 layovers. Hope this helps.
Closed Thread