Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-18-2022, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

I thought OP got kicked from discord?
Old 03-18-2022, 07:00 PM
Banned

I think the boxing test should be a lot harder.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:19 PM
Banned

I am currently in KWSM, but I don't want to engage in any drama or be targeted or anything after reading this thread so I've made a throwaway account.

I did a search of the our discord, this is a flagrant lie. See the following (I've kept the password visible on the banned account that is inactive, but censored the still active account. I hope this is okay moderators.)

https://imgur.com/a/LLoUC35

The original password was set in 2019, and the post in 2021 by Dainae shows it has not changed. I have not been on Dhurd recently but I do know from using him a couple of months ago this password was still the same and I have not seen any posts changing it.

Not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

The same as to xdrcfrx, not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Reading this thread and seeing how Kittens have treated one of their own in our discord and how they've behaved down to outright lying about things, I've made up my mind to start looking for another guild.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

I was the on PLing OP on Dhrud

Due to a motorcycle injury, I don't have a functioning left arm and my right hand only has 2 fingers. I also lost my right eye from a dog attack and take many pharmaceuticals daily (antipsychotics, opiods, ect). My laptop died right as I was about to start the box test resulting in it appearing that I intentionally disconnected. Sorry for the confusion folks
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-18-2022, 07:47 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was the on PLing OP on Dhrud

Due to a motorcycle injury, I don't have a functioning left arm and my right hand only has 2 fingers. I also lost my right eye from a dog attack and take many pharmaceuticals daily (antipsychotics, opiods, ect). My laptop died right as I was about to start the box test resulting in it appearing that I intentionally disconnected. Sorry for the confusion folks
Haha love it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2022, 07:53 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This exactly lol, why these posts make absolutely zero sense but guess logic is not a requirement for joining the KWSM; echo chamber contributions are all that's needed. Lmao I'm laughing reading these
Old 03-18-2022, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=what+is+a+screenshot
Old 03-18-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCtastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KWSM guild leadership removed me from the Discord out on the word of the GMs without letting me defend myself (guilty until proven innocent it seems). I would not be surprised if they didn't come forward after what KWSM did to me.
Old 03-18-2022, 08:25 PM
Kobold

OP
Mistake #1 - joining a guild
Mistake #2 - joining KWSM
Mistake #3 - coming here for help
Mistake #4 - thinking guides are perfect human beings
Mistake #5 - having any kind of communication with the morons who dwell on these forums
Old 03-18-2022, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Does this help?
Not really, the individual did have a chance to defend themself. Also, they were given a significant amount of time to own up to it, but instead, decided to lay low in hopes of avoiding detection, then waited until after they were identified by the CSR to patch together their hasty defense. If they were actually innocent, it’s more likely they would have come to us preemptively (at a minimum) to say: “I was involved in this situation and I wronged”. Instead, we now have this gem of an RNF post.

Also, for the record, if someone (besides OP) in guild actually confirmed they logged into Dhurd, it would have proved OP to be right - no action would have taken place against either party. This did not happen and we could not corroborate his claims.

This entire thread indicates that the decision made, based on all of the evidence provided, was in fact the correct one to make.

To the CSR team - Bravo Zulu