Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is Dial a Port a Union?

What kind of dues to members have to pay to get in the club? If you're not, you should be. I think a 30% skim would be good.

Stack that cheese.
lol
Old 07-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dial A Port has wasted no time in sending their HIRED THUGS to take me out. People from my own guild, people I thought were my friends and brothers, have made attempts on my life. The only reason I am still alive to tell you this is I had the fortune of making a successful Overthere hammer proc. YOU WON'T SILENCE ME THAT EASILY, DIAL A PORT

Old 07-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Banned

kekephee was a brave man
standing up to the most sinister menaces
whose influence ranged across norrath

he called to Filbus
help me my friend
you and i have fought so long together

but Filbus
shaking, trembling
turned his back on the Erudite

flipped through the pages
/who all dial
/tell Dial I have him here

Do we have a deal?
Free ports for life
the price? kekephee's corpse on the WC spire
Old 07-25-2014, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

Keke if you die, I'll be sure to deliver the AoN/CoF you wanted from that eternal thread to your grave.

I may have to make it out of paper mache.

I will.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

I really tried to make a graphic to explain the conspiracy going on here but this thread is just so corrupt that I couldn't fit it all onto one image.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dial A Port has wasted no time in sending their HIRED THUGS to take me out. People from my own guild, people I thought were my friends and brothers, have made attempts on my life. The only reason I am still alive to tell you this is I had the fortune of making a successful Overthere hammer proc. YOU WON'T SILENCE ME THAT EASILY, DIAL A PORT

There is no escape, it doesn't matter where you go or who you try to hide behind! We have agents everywhere and its just a matter of time before we get you!
Old 07-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't chat here... But I have your answers... I can meet you at the Skyfire spires...

Finally, some answers!

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Kekephee's Journal,

July 25, 2014
12:07 Central

Thought I had a promising lead re: Dial A Port conspiracy. One of their members reached out to me with a coded plea for help and a promise to answer any questions that remained. I was skeptical after my betrayal at the hands of Juevento, and rumors that even my own longtime companion Filbus, Hefe of the Vale, had made arrangements to sell me out- but this one felt real. I agreed to meet the DAP mole at the Skyfire spires... when I got there, I found them empty. There were clues. Signs of movement in the dirt; were they old tracks from some train on a sitting druid a ways back? This was a dangerous part of town, that blood on the ground could be anyone's- and almost certainly was. We've all bled on that spot. But it seemed fresh. I kept looking around, playing a tune I learned in my youth to locate clues, and eventually I found a note.

Quote:
To The Dark Maestro,

hopefully it's you who finds this note. I had to abandon our meeting; too much heat. This place isn't safe. West Commons.
I made my way over to the Commonlands- I took a boat. Hiring a port seemed like the dumbest possible move at this point.

I found a safe place to hide and sneak, and now I'm waiting. The rain beats down on me, but my sweet blue Erudite hood protects me from the wetness and to tell you the truth, I'm glad for the extra cover. I'm afraid to play a song for warmth; hopefully I don't catch a cold.

End journal entry.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Last edited by Kekephee; 07-25-2014 at 01:10 PM..
Old 07-25-2014, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

I went there and you were gone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I found Dial A Port spies though.

OH NOES WERE YOU CAPTURED????
Old 07-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Saw some thugs that looked like DAP muscle; had to clear out. Will return when the heat dies out.

Closed Thread