Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Why you heff to be mad? Is only game!
Old 06-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Banned

Not mad? OP seems to be tho.

All i see is more complaining on the forums from <good guys>. now its not RMT, MQ, zerg accusations its that we are too mean with our "propaganda"

Rag/agatha would be shitting up these forums 10x worse if you guys managed any kind of respectable victory in the last few weeks but you havent. Agatha stopped posting since he accidentally revealed dank BO Chat and the rest of the regular GG forum warriors have now moved on to EQ2.

The guild leadership of GG talked a lot of shit before generating any real accomplishments or momentum and now that the guild is without a doubt failing, its time to feast on some humble pie.

deal with it
Old 06-22-2015, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

lol everquest
Old 06-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About a week ago this forum was filled with non stop shit posting from agatha, lite, rag and syft.

A couple threads rubbing in the fact <Good guys> suck is the least we can do to return the favor for all of the shit posts from GG leadership. Elemtal makes a post every time PVP happens and Rag makes a post every time you win bags off a dragon and a tranix crown.

get dunked nerds.
Nah forums always been a zerg circle jerk. First it was Nihilum, then Holocaust-Empire. What can you expect from a buncha warm bodies who you couldn't pick out of a crowd if they were standing behind Waldo.

They gotta find someway to be important while not PvPing on a PvP server.
Old 06-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Banned

At least half of the posts on these forums are you circle jerking yourself with multiple accounts. lel
Old 06-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not mad? OP seems to be tho.

All i see is more complaining on the forums from <good guys>. now its not RMT, MQ, zerg accusations its that we are too mean with our "propaganda"

Rag/agatha would be shitting up these forums 10x worse if you guys managed any kind of respectable victory in the last few weeks but you havent. Agatha stopped posting since he accidentally revealed dank BO Chat and the rest of the regular GG forum warriors have now moved on to EQ2.

The guild leadership of GG talked a lot of shit before generating any real accomplishments or momentum and now that the guild is without a doubt failing, its time to feast on some humble pie.

deal with it
Woah I never accused Empire of being the only one's MQing i just find it rather odd that when I mentioned someone MQing a shit-ton of Empire go into a panic filled posting frenzy.

But for the record I'm quite sure Good Guys has an equal amount of cheaters. And guild tag doesn't change my opinion of wanting all of them gone.

You smell desperate with all these tin-foil hat claims. Funny how Empire always cries for proof when you accuse them of anything, But they always have the least amount of it when they accuse someone else.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Is only game, ve heff much fun here, why you heff be mad?
Old 06-22-2015, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is only game, ve heff much fun here, why you heff be mad?
Who are you talking to?
Old 06-22-2015, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

myself most likely
Old 06-22-2015, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

It's sad that there are 100 Empire willing to bruise their hands to get at each other's dicks on the forums.

But certain members of Good Guys are so worried about their online opinion they go after their own guild rather than fight the zerg. Dat erep tho!