Scrawny Gnoll

Eugenics fucking rock.

>inb4 unfortunately they didn't cull MTB TRIPPER
Old 02-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Banned

9 days til feet spam
Old 02-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Banned

So this MTB character is a slightly more creative minded Baler, but still a madman?

Where does he stand on fabric softener is my next question?
Old 02-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Banned

He's a hippy who likes to do drugs, look at old women naked, and rub dirty feet a lover himself. Overall one of p99's better half if you can believe it.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this MTB character is a slightly more creative minded Baler, but still a madman?

I know you're new here but you have a lot to learn. Many of the people you seem to associate me with I was fighting against back in my day on the forums. But time mends things and I can jive peacefully among them.
So no, mtb and I are not comparable.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He says a lot of things I don't agree with but that doesn't bother me because it's always interesting to hear people with different perspectives.

I didn't appreciate the vitriol he spewed later even though it was aimed at other posters, and he got banned for it by the mods due to the inappropriateness of it.

I too am very curious as to how MTB views fabric softener. Does he use the dryer sheets? Liquid fabric softener in the wash? Does he hate it all together like some of our other posters?

These are relevant questions for MTB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am not sure how many times I have to tell the forum community that I do not use drugs anymore. I can't remember the last time I even had a drink. Alcoholism runs rampant in my family so I am particularly disgusted by alcoholism/intoxication. I smoke marijuana occasionally.

I hold the opinion that most drugs are for feeble minded fools. Hallucinogens are interesting, and I think that the scientific community should certainly be able to more freely conduct research upon them. Opiates and stimulants are among the most repugnant.

Hallucinogens, while they are particularly interesting, hold no answers. They can help with introspection, but if you think the meaning of life will be revealed through a trip you are sadly mistaken. As Douglas Adams said the meaning of life was 42. The meaning behind "42" is that there is no meaning.

People change as they grow older and have new experiences. Contrary to popular belief, you all have many misconceptions about me. Firstly I am not, nor will I ever be a racist or xenophobe. The derogatory language I use is for the lulz. PC culture is horrible. Humans nowadays are so quick to disregard intelligent historical figures just because they held inhumane ideas about humans, or any other immoral concepts. The topic of eugenics can no longer be intelligently debated upon at a public or private university in the US anymore.

Accept the holocaust. Accept human enslavement. These atrocities have been committed by man since the beginning of time, and you haven't seen the last of it. Just because a holocaust or mass human enslavement occurred in the last 300 years it somehow makes it more important than what happened 1000 years ago? Society has arrived at a point where you cannot speculate about an ethnic group of humans who believe themselves to be divinely superior to other cultures/races.

Mickmoranis is correct. I do have a foot fetish. I always have. It is not something that can be explained just as anyone cannot explain their personal fetishes. I don't like dirty feet. I like clean feet. Never been into the dirt thing. I don't know where you heard that I like naked old women, that is false. Not into the GILF thing, but MILF is hot.

In the old age of the first incarnation of mtb tripper I seem to remember Baler and I being good friend, and usually getting along quite well. I am not sure what I did to change this or offend him. I would not compare the two of us intellectually, but we do perhaps have similar personalities.

I don't use fabric softener.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Loramin snaps at me quite often for being a bigot, but I think he fails to understand my perspective on gay/lesbian or trans people. Firstly, a huge issue is the fact that gay/lesbian has been lumped in with trans. It is an entirely different issue, and I quite honestly believe a large majority of the gay/lesbian community is ashamed that they have been lumped in with the mentally impaired.

My stance on the matter is entirely biological. I stand with Darwin. We are born to propagate.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am mtb tripper. Ask me anything. I would love to answer any questions you may have about me or my beliefs. It toots my horn.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am mtb tripper. Ask me anything.
You on that pow pow, dog food or ice? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread