Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 12:12 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Weight Loss tips..

I am 20 years old student who weights 75 kilos. I know its not normal but i am planning to lose more kilo because im losing confidence to myself. At my age, i should be conscious coz im not getting any younger anymore and it's for my health also. I love to eat pizza, burger, pasta especially fries. Yummm!! I start looking for a solution to my problem. I exercise, I make a diet. I limit myself to the food i love. But upon searching, i read https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seed...a-myth-busting that CBD can help my problem. I am not sure about this. Can somebody tell their experience in CBD?
Old 07-28-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

Don't eat.
Exercise.
Drink water.
Create a routine.
Eat healthy if you absolutely must eat.
Track calories. At least that way you have a log of what you are doing to yourself and can compare it to what you should be doing to yourself.

Gamify it and make dumb stuff like drugs or pizza or EverQuest cost a lot of points earned by doing healthy things. Like walking or eating salad.

Stop doing drugs like Marijuana. Dope makes you sick and stupid and is yet another means of control used by the powers that be.
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-28-2018 at 04:42 PM..
Old 07-28-2018, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Posts link where you can buy cbd with bitcoin

ok

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:11 PM
Banned

I still eat Pizza and enjoy it very much. It is just moderated by days of auschwitz level starvation and anorexia.

Abstinence can be virtuous. Though it's not necessary or the only spiritual path. It is a tool available to those of us alive.

Remember your ancestors survived famine and didn't get to eat every single day, and sometimes they had to fight and kill for their food doing lots of exercise, or lots of simple traveling to the next foragable area, or warmer climate.

Modern lifestyles just need to be moderated as such..away from our vending machine, chemical bliss, push button, industrial utopia. You can simulate exposure and starvation easily.
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-28-2018 at 05:15 PM..
Old 07-28-2018, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

.Intermittent fasting makes sense .Days of starvation doesn't .Stap being dumb
Old 07-28-2018, 05:35 PM
Banned

fries are my favorite pasta too
Old 07-28-2018, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

You saved my post! I liked it overall but too much negativity, even for me. The burden of being such an excellent writer is that my sarcasm might be taken as advice.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-28-2018 at 05:55 PM..
Old 07-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha!

On a more serious note: for me one of life's great revelations, which relieved a great crisis, was that children (under-30s) are largely not qualified to consort with quality ppl (which tend to be old). I think life actually tracks against emotional and intellectual - not physical - maturity. Starts about 26 and peaks around 50. After that, the game is to recruit beautiful, brilliant young ppl (meaning age 27-40) to cavort around you, loving you & glorying in the riches you built through a life of honest, faithful labor.

Although I dread it, I don't think age is such a bad thing. And I sure do know that the amount of suffering my various psychological maladies inflict does seem to steadily decrease by the year! I think ppl who are obsessed with beauty in the youthful/nubile sense have not unlocked their inner heart or sacred intimate or whatever. [i obsess over it too hehe]. I suggest a total withdrawal from social media and popular culture as remedy.

I saw a 50yr old nonpass tranny the other day who was about 6'3", slim (she obviously had 100% control over her body mass), blonde, big Aryan schnozz. Dressed in a way that communicated intellectual and financial power. She looked like a valkyrie or something but she was in business dress. She was really stunning. obvious nonpass, owing to the exaggerated skeletal structure of her height, but still when I looked at her I thought she probably gets taken seriously by people of every stratum. She is also certainly a fantastic lay. I doubt she transitioned before 40. I bet her life rules.

As for the implied dreams of social destruction and the annihilation of capital and nature I think it is not in our interest. This machine has given us the means to actuate what we are, and it doesn't kidnap us into strange beds or anything -- I am not prepared to blow it up. and until you present me with a plan for a constructive next phase that reads more stable and prosperous than the American institution I just don't see that changing. America delivers forward momentum, along with fertile earth for the weeds of corruption. The alternative only seems to offer the latter plus 'revenge' visited upon innocents, and to me that is gay.

I hope this helps. Hehe!
one might say you're "socially liberal but fiscally conservative"
Old 07-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am trying to shine light here, horndog
well now my minds made up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2018, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Was that the revelation you alluded to months and months and possibly months ago? I've been meaning to ask about that. I don't judge people by the same criteria as you so the thought of quality people at 30+ isn't going to trigger any catharsis on my end.

I'm happy you've come to terms with getting older. I've haven't, but I'm not extremely bothered by it either. I'm every bit annoyed I'm as old as I am as I'm happy to be as young as I am. Probably have 10-15 years left of (potentially) being reasonably attractive. Mixed feelings about it.

As far as the machine goes... You possess an ideology better suited for it. Odds are this will work out for you!
Last edited by Cecily; 07-28-2018 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Can you find the judgment in this post?
Closed Thread