Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-06-2022, 01:13 PM
Banned

is he really complaining or just regretting his own decision to make his own character too powerful tho?

he's asking his audience what they think -- what's it like not to be a whale

I think he's aware that the game is super fun and he says it over and over --- maybe he's not fully self aware --- he's not like crying or mad -- and u can see him get into the flow state even though his character is fucking awesome

---- that is a lot of fun for some ppl so having an wacky OP char because u spent $500 is legitimately cool and normal for some and I don't think they are stupid

I feel like there's some self resentment and judgement brewing in him over that --- I also am not sure he's fully there yet --- he's definately getting immersed

one thing is for sure tho the guy is on the path to ascencion.
Old 06-06-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

he was just bitching because an enemy blinded him like "THIS IS BAD GAME DESIGN"

another pawn for the front lines
Old 06-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he was just bitching because an enemy blinded him like "THIS IS BAD GAME DESIGN"

another pawn for the front lines
That wasn't an enemy mechanic it was a challenge mode/hardness mechanic

I do agree they went a little too far with that. If it was just a move a particular enemy did, was temporary and had a countermove it could be a lot of fun.

DI is missing some of its potential. After watching that whole video I can see how much potential the game has.

He's sorta right about the auction house, servers feeling dead already too. There should be one main server. The way the game is set up now. Leave this one p2w

And there should be seasonal ladder servers with a small monthly sub. Like 5$ that are unlocked for different challenge difficulties and play modes. Without the p2w boosts for competitive play, hardcore modes, racing for bosses, collectable etc.

I think that's the way of the future tbqvfh.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

hopefully there is no future with our trajectory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2022, 02:11 PM
Banned

Yeah I saw the vid of Asmongold playing it. Game looks polished, but overly-easy non-challenging and extremely P2W

Maybe it’s just because he isn’t to the “hell” difficulty yet but when you can stand in one spot ignoring all the boss’s AOE’s and kill it by pressing one button, that’s a bit too easy for my tastes
Old 06-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah not incredibly tacticool and strategic like my older diablo games.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Banned

Put me in a pod with a monthly subscription of platinum and I will devote some of my cpu cycles to keeping your world safe via the ansible fleet
Old 06-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Banned

Was bored and my cousin had downloaded it so I DL’d it. Have a necromancer. Graphics and gameplay are crisp on my iPhone 10, I’m still in the first town. No interest in spending money
Old 06-07-2022, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was bored and my cousin had downloaded it so I DL’d it. Have a necromancer. Graphics and gameplay are crisp on my iPhone 10, I’m still in the first town. No interest in spending money
Old 06-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

i miss when the natural progression of a gamer was to become a game developer.

ps, we would have better games if more people just turned their passion into a hobby, but alas.. tip tapping on a forum/social media is an absolutely degenerate waste of time.