Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-14-2022, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The new season for PD2 starts on the 24th, that's the play. Scuffed D3 with P2W? Nah.
What is PD2?
Old 06-14-2022, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is PD2?
Project Diablo 2

It's absolutely amazing. I wish those guys owned and programmed for Blizzard. They're that good.
Old 06-14-2022, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project Diablo 2

It's absolutely amazing. I wish those guys owned and programmed for Blizzard. They're that good.
Kk I’ll be more likely to check that out after I get tired of DI or hit that paywall than I would Lost Ark

I played the shit outta D2 back in the day. My pvp fireball sorc was lv 98, had entire full inventory of +fireball skill charms (+ HOTO and best in slot gear) to where it did enough damage to one-shot anyone no matter their resistance on hell difficulty. Musta killed hundreds of players. Used to have some trouble with max skill charm necro’s and amazons with enigma. We’d all have enough damage to one-shot each other but their projectiles flew faster (bone spear and guided arrow), so I had to be the better dodger while we were all teleporting around
Old 10-18-2022, 08:15 AM
Large Bat

Blizzard describes Diablo Immortal as an action RPG. So the concept is definitely designed for multiple players. In the technical alpha version, there are six open areas where you can encounter other players. If you encounter a player, you can chat with them, send voice messages, trade, or even form a guild. In the open game sections, different actions will happen from time to time. But while everyone is waiting for an exact release date for this version, I'm playing diablo 2 resurrected. Indeed, I don't know all the properties of many of the gear yet, such as Jalal's mane, scalder's wrath, etc. Fortunately, there is a site called yesgamers.com where all the properties are described.
Old 10-18-2022, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He sums it up nicely:

Isn't this video like a year too late?
Old 10-19-2022, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Blizzard has decided to make mediocre games for whales.
Old 10-19-2022, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

This is the way...

(of the consumer driven apocalypse)
Old 10-19-2022, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blizzard has decided to make mediocre games for whales.
Pretty accurate description

It ran great on my iPhone 10x. The gameplay was incredibly fluid and fun. The problem was you eventually got stuck in an endless loop of doing the same content over and over and OVER each day

They tried to come out with new raid bosses but it wasn’t fast enough

I think I got to paragon 85ish on my necro before I quit. My shining moment was when they released a new raid boss that was kind of OP for the non-whales, she could one-shot most players and they would leave the raid once they realized it was gonna be a wipe

But my necro had a build that had 5 charges of 100% damage absorb buff I could reapply via bone armor with a particular gearset. So as long as I fought very conservative, I could be essentially invincible. One time after all the raid left, I continued to fight this raid boss and took her from 80% to 10% before she finally caught me in a string of hits and killed me. 3 people from the raid stayed in to watch and were like “wow dude you almost solo’d her”. It took like 20 mins lol