Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-28-2022, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing to disagree about. You are wrong and he is right according to the Bible which would be the only reasonable reference on the subject. Where did you learn that Jesus only came to save some?
It's pointless to debate about belief and religion. You're entitled to your beliefs on the matter.

But to answer your question, induction and my understanding of what Christ actually said and did (Jefferson's bible, which removes pretty much anything that wasn't the words and actions of Christ himself). The idea that all the uncontacted tribes and all the billions of non-Christian Asian and African people were saved because they "innately accept the idea of Christ's love in their hearts without knowing of Christ", is invented, it's an assumption, and it has no basis in anything Christ said or did.
Last edited by Lune; 06-28-2022 at 02:10 PM..
Old 06-28-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

I apologize if I came across as hostile or antagonistic as that was not my intention. Im not trying to fight with anyone and I'm not trying to force my beliefs down anyone's throat here. Live and let live! I'm just saying I found that viewpoint jarring based on my relationship with Jesus and the overwhelming love I've felt that he has for each and every one of us as it has no bounds, and it doesn't matter who you are sinner or saint. Obviously I'm not expecting anyone to believe me, or see things my way, but it's the only truth I've experienced in this wild weird world of ours and because of that I'll often feel compelled to share it. I know being a Jesus freak in this world is generally frowned upon and im self aware ebough to realize how cliche i sound lol! Love you guys! <3

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 06-28-2022 at 02:53 PM..
Old 06-28-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apologize if I came across as hostile or antagonistic as that was not my intention. Im not trying to fight with anyone and I'm not trying to force my beliefs down anyone's throat here. Live and let live! I'm just saying I found that viewpoint jarring based on my relationship with Jesus and the overwhelming love I've felt that he has for each and every one of us as it has no bounds, and it doesn't matter who you are sinner or saint. Obviously I'm not expecting anyone to believe me, or see things my way, but it's the only truth I've experienced in this wild weird world of ours and because of that I'll often feel compelled to share it. I know being a Jesus freak in this world is generally frowned upon and im self aware ebough to realize how cliche i sound lol! Love you guys! <3
No need to apologize and I don't think you came across as hostile, at least not compared to the standards of this board. The interesting thing is I never knew what anyone was talking about when they spoke of "feeling Jesus's love", but reading about these NDE's it seems to be nearly universal among Christians, atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, alike during brushes with death. An overwhelming feeling of love and returning home. Sounds pretty great.
Last edited by Lune; 06-28-2022 at 03:10 PM..
Old 06-28-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like DMT too though, not being contrarian, just saying thats what all the DMT trips feel like.

I just want to make sure when I die my head does not pop so I can hopefully enjoy the thing that convinces us that there is more to the universe in all its glory.

Just incase its just an endorphin rush.

Im pretty sure there's a Cronenberg wifi modem in there though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

I was half asleep last night going to the bathroom and totally my like visual cortex was able to like, create a human shape out of basically DMT type effects while my eyes were half closed and vision all goofy, and I thought yeah if I was just high enough id be like WOW A PERSON

sacks of slime and skin concirmed.

Hope tehre is wifi up in there!

What if our conciousness is saved in our DNA? Anyone wonder that? i wonder that.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Man the reason I keep coming to this forum, is that ...

Well let me explain..

Due to my work and field of experience I am forced by habit to scour the internet for ... information.

Some of my friends and group members go online to literally lose themselves in an endless trove of information being guzzled down avidly to later spout out in oriented discussions.

On my side my latest craze is Volafiles (https://volafile.org/)communities and this forum! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I find here tidbits of information and discussion I rarely see in mainstream forums and you guys are the closest to a non onion enabled surfing experience I can get on a regular session.

Thank you all for being open and crazy enough to post your opinions, for real! I love how lightly moderated this forum is as well, which only makes it richer imho.

Please keep talking your weird outlandish views on the world and personal experiences.

On my side I looooove them.

Thank you all for existing, even the most vitriolic of you, I really like you all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep it weird you strange portlanders of the internet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 07-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

You're welcome. Peace and blessings.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man the reason I keep coming to this forum, is that ...

Well let me explain..

Due to my work and field of experience I am forced by habit to scour the internet for ... information.
Im going with vormotus is just a super friendly FBI agent lol
Old 07-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

If i worked at the FBI id definitly be like, "So I want to createa profile on this niche unmoderated internet community"

And then basically have the USGov pay for my raiding and Forum Questing and all i gotta do is write regular honest reports, and the higher ups would be like, wow better keep at this one.. and I could just keep playing for years and years as a full time gig.

That's what you're doing isnt it? ISNIT?!
Old 07-06-2022, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i worked at the FBI id definitly be like, "So I want to createa profile on this niche unmoderated internet community"

And then basically have the USGov pay for my raiding and Forum Questing and all i gotta do is write regular honest reports, and the higher ups would be like, wow better keep at this one.. and I could just keep playing for years and years as a full time gig.

That's what you're doing isnt it? ISNIT?!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]