Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False. Only 1 guild is killing the new Vyemm and Vulak mechanics.
I'm confused what you think is false about by statement but cool man!

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 04-08-2019, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to mention AM leap frogging day one and that’s them on good behavior.
I don't think leap frogging has the same meaning when there is 397 people in the same zone.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:19 AM
Fire Giant

If you're not first you're last. Looking forward to this crawl every week but over 3 days!

not really
Old 04-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False. Only 1 guild is killing the new Vyemm and Vulak mechanics.
does every AM forum warrior have an ego this overinflated?
Old 04-08-2019, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

Had loads of fun!
Old 04-08-2019, 04:28 AM
Sarnak

I had a blast. Kittens played well and we ended up with 3 ToV dragons at the end of the night. Cekenar, Sevalak, and Jorlleag. Two of those, Cekenar and Jorlleag we have never done before without teaming up (I think).

We had some difficulties with the wurms that required us to split our chain and fight both at the same time. We got FTE on Cekenar and killed him. AM got FTE on Zlexak and we were able to recover while they were fighting and get FTE on Sevalak before Zlexak died. We fought him around the corner so as to not interfere with AM's dragon.

Afterwords AM approached us about working together to clear to Doubles quickly and then splitting the dragons once we got there. It went pretty well and we managed to Kill Jorlleag without too much difficulty. AM got their Lady N quicker than they otherwise would have and were able to move on to prioritize other targets. Kittens however was ready for bed so we transitioned to some targets outside of ToV where we could field less people and still have a shot.

Although it may not be in the spirit of RNF, I personally though AM was pretty classy about the whole thing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2019, 04:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does every AM forum warrior have an ego this overinflated?
It isn't overinflated. AG couldn't even get into north till we killed a mob for them.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a blast. Kittens played well and we ended up with 3 ToV dragons at the end of the night. Cekenar, Sevalak, and Jorlleag. Two of those, Cekenar and Jorlleag we have never done before without teaming up (I think).

We had some difficulties with the wurms that required us to split our chain and fight both at the same time. We got FTE on Cekenar and killed him. AM got FTE on Zlexak and we were able to recover while they were fighting and get FTE on Sevalak before Zlexak died. We fought him around the corner so as to not interfere with AM's dragon.

Afterwords AM approached us about working together to clear to Doubles quickly and then splitting the dragons once we got there. It went pretty well and we managed to Kill Jorlleag without too much difficulty. AM got their Lady N quicker than they otherwise would have and were able to move on to prioritize other targets. Kittens however was ready for bed so we transitioned to some targets outside of ToV where we could field less people and still have a shot.

Although it may not be in the spirit of RNF, I personally though AM was pretty classy about the whole thing.

This is far too wholesome for the popular narrative
Old 04-08-2019, 04:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is far too wholesome for the popular narrative
There are two possible reasons for that:

1. The raid scene is so toxic and bizzaro world that the only way to effectively troll people is to be honest and nice.

2. I think this thread should probably be in server chat but I know people can't behave themselves well enough for that to be allowed.

Old 04-08-2019, 04:55 AM
Planar Protector

Any reports in on how Anonymous did?
Closed Thread