Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woke

simulations & simulacra

wow this guy who has mounted a steadily ineffective "opposition" for 40 yrs suddenly wants to give extreme boosts in power to the state. i think he's a nice old man so it would be good right?
Haha I Lol'ed

Good point but I still like him

Steadily ineffective opposition for 40 years, LOL. I'm laughing harder the second time I read it
Old 04-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Y'all forget that Libya stopped trading oil in US Dollars? So much butthurt over Bannon getting ousted, Trump's the puppet we deserve me thinks.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woke

simulations & simulacra

wow this guy who has mounted a steadily ineffective "opposition" for 40 yrs suddenly wants to give extreme boosts in power to the state. i think he's a nice old man so it would be good right?
A large majority of fatistan disagrees with Sanders on most issues and in a representative democracy that means you're not going to have much power if any.

Quote:
"the only thing more important than continuing foreign interventions is awarding the state unlimited power to shape business and crush upstarts"

solid argument, genius. a real gotcha
Beyond the hyperbole, you don't have a better way to protect the environment than through the state.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's quite the bold claim, got some [bold evidence] to back that up? Because it seems to me-- and correct me if I'm wrong-- the Democratic party was opposed to the war.

Here let me do what you just did:

ITT: Azzar thinks he's discrediting two redditors but instead it's two sentient algorithms designed by the CIA to elicit Azzar to divulge his political views for future sigint ops
Any bipartisan votes they needed were gathered by Dick Cheney personally. The rest of the opposition was hollow, they just needed the votes to pass. Senator Wellstone (literally Jewish) was the loudest most senior (((voice))) against Cheney's sales pitch and they took care of it as he was meddling too much and threatening his outlook for the duration of the war.

You're already familiar with how he would hawk people down in the Senate building how many stories did we hear of him "going out and getting the votes". Fox has run several pieces covering his role as Vice President. He was out from behind his desk and was personally walking down Senators post-2001. He was described as a quiet COO type of person, an operations guy.

When the king speaks, the world listens

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-05-2017 at 08:52 PM..
Old 04-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beyond the hyperbole, you don't have a better way to protect the environment than through the state.
this comes after the matrix locks my people on the top of the pile permanently. I would not see China reach the info-control singularity before we do, even if it means our tiny chunk of the population of this planet pisses marginally harder on the Earth for another century. if you're not willing to go kaczynski the least you can do is make sure the godhead of Satan sprouts from Western values and not some godawful baby-eating ch!nk pit.

We can do more for the environment by regulating foreigners through imperium than we can manage domestically, by orders of magnitude.
Last edited by bigjerry; 04-05-2017 at 09:12 PM..
Old 04-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this comes after the matrix locks my people on the top of the pile permanently. I would not see China reach the info-control singularity before we do, even if it means our tiny chunk of the population of this planet pisses marginally harder on the Earth for another century. if you're not willing to go kaczynski the least you can do is make sure the godhead of Satan sprouts from Western values and not some godawful baby-eating ch!nk pit.

We can do more for the environment by regulating foreigners through imperium than we can manage domestically, by orders of magnitude.
upvote, with the addendum that the West and the worldwide industry that supports the West produces more emissions and damages more hectares of "environment" than 2 billion Africans living in fuckhuts
Last edited by Lune; 04-05-2017 at 09:23 PM..
Old 04-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

no link but memory just kicked in from a special on Cheney.

I believe it was a member of Congressman said "Vice President Cheney wasn't afraid to pull you aside on the Hill *bobbing his head to imitate* if he needed something" Hannity chuckled and smiled very hard at the anecdote and had a little quick moment before firing off the next question.

Nuff said Lune.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any bipartisan votes they needed were gathered by Dick Cheney personally. The rest of the opposition was hollow, they just needed the votes to pass. Senator Wellstone (literally Jewish) was the loudest most senior (((voice))) against Cheney's sales pitch and they took care of it as he was meddling too much and threatening his outlook for the duration of the war.

You're already familiar with how he would hawk people down in the Senate building how many stories did we hear of him "going out and getting the votes". Fox has run several pieces covering his role as Vice President. He was out from behind his desk and was personally walking down Senators post-2001. He was described as a quiet COO type of person, an operations guy.

When the king speaks, the world listens
Bipartisan votes were easy because the US strongly supported that shit at the time, so even the most effete of Democrats who weren't full blown quakers could be brought on board. This was 2 years after 9/11 and people were out for blood. Doesn't change the vote tally my nurga
Old 04-05-2017, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure the issue. Hillary is a hawk and jarnauga keeps talking shit about the Iraq war but wants America to topple Assad as if that isn't exactly the same as Iraq (saddam invaded two countries and used chemical weapons so I'd still contend he's far worse than Assad)

It's as absurd as absurd can be and yeah, trump may turn out to be a total retard but Hillary was still a horrible candidate on so many levels
i never said that US should invade syria, but there's a difference between that and ignoring anything he does because "hey at least he's not ISIS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". Call that nitpicking if you want, but that's how diplomacy works.

The only reason Assad is still in place is because of russia, not because us didn't send troops. All i ever hear from the USA is "russia are invading georgia.. well that happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯", "hey look, russia invaded ukraine.. who cares, they were russians already right ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯", soon: "bal-what ? baltic states ? the fuck is that ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" "what do you mean finland is being invaded ? that's where ikea is right ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". For fuck sake, with friends like you we don't need enemies. Whatev, it's not like we're getting used to it, had to stand alone for 3 years in WW1, for 3 another years in WW2, i guess the next one we'll have to fight alone as usual while you guys fight over who got FTE on the 17438th nagafen pop.

Patriam you actually made me laugh out loud talking about the japanese. Did japanese bomb any civilian in the US..? did you suffer chemical attacks ? did you get bombed 200 shells per second on a territory a few squared miles for months on end ? did you get bombed so much all over your territory that you will have to demine unexploded bombs for the next 7 centuries ? did you get the equivalent of vietnam casualties every months ..? did you have whole villages wiped out in the most gruesome ways just because it was heard that resistance fighters were hiding out ..? The only reason you never got anything of that is because you have the 2 biggest oceans on your sides, and 2 pacific neighbors on the other sides. i mean damn, these nasty canadians once burned down the white house, i bet it was terrible. don't talk about war man, you think you know about it, but you know nothing, jon snow.

All of the US foreign policy about syria is basically trading a whole refugee crisis (that you don't wanna deal with even though you have a very large part in it) and hundreds of thousands of deaths for "at least it's not isis".. and somehow you think the rest of the arab world is gonna forget all of that and everything's gonna be fine !

Whether assad stays in power or not, we're gonna have repercussions on the whole world for at least twenty years.. and that's your mess, and now you refuse to clean it out ? lol.. talk about acting like a petulant children for the last 15 years.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never said that US should invade syria, but there's a difference between that and ignoring anything he does because "hey at least he's not ISIS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". Call that nitpicking if you want, but that's how diplomacy works.

The only reason Assad is still in place is because of russia, not because us didn't send troops. All i ever hear from the USA is "russia are invading georgia.. well that happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯", "hey look, russia invaded ukraine.. who cares, they were russians already right ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯", soon: "bal-what ? baltic states ? the fuck is that ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" "what do you mean finland is being invaded ? that's where ikea is right ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". For fuck sake, with friends like you we don't need enemies. Whatev, it's not like we're getting used to it, had to stand alone for 3 years in WW1, for 3 another years in WW2, i guess the next one we'll have to fight alone as usual while you guys fight over who got FTE on the 17438th nagafen pop.

Patriam you actually made me laugh out loud talking about the japanese. Did japanese bomb any civilian in the US..? did you suffer chemical attacks ? did you get bombed 200 shells per second on a territory a few squared miles for months on end ? did you get bombed so much all over your territory that you will have to demine unexploded bombs for the next 7 centuries ? did you get the equivalent of vietnam casualties every months ..? did you have whole villages wiped out in the most gruesome ways just because it was heard that resistance fighters were hiding out ..? The only reason you never got anything of that is because you have the 2 biggest oceans on your sides, and 2 pacific neighbors on the other sides. i mean damn, these nasty canadians once burned down the white house, i bet it was terrible. don't talk about war man, you think you know about it, but you know nothing, jon snow.

All of the US foreign policy about syria is basically trading a whole refugee crisis (that you don't wanna deal with even though you have a very large part in it) and hundreds of thousands of deaths for "at least it's not isis".. and somehow you think the rest of the arab world is gonna forget all of that and everything's gonna be fine !

Whether assad stays in power or not, we're gonna have repercussions on the whole world for at least twenty years.. and that's your mess, and now you refuse to clean it out ? lol.. talk about acting like a petulant children for the last 15 years.
nobody gonna read this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread