Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Islam today is like Christianity been 300 years(?) ago.
The western world is just tired of all these witch hunting, beheading stuff.

I dont like any religion, but I know they can make a lot of good things. However, Islam needs some reforms or an kick in the ass.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I dont like any religion, but I know they can make a lot of good things. However, Islam needs some reforms or an kick in the ass.

put your dick in my inbox you slutty bitch
Old 06-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

damn we got a real peek behind the veil tonight. good lookin out bro
Old 06-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
put your dick in my inbox you slutty bitch
call it his sissy clit. works every time homie
Old 06-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Banned

ur gonna be hearing this talmud talking point a lot in the post-Comey no-substance circus. so here's a reality check on it: anyone stating that Russia interfering with the election electronically is somehow a scoop in and of itself is a heel, or knows that he's talking to one.

Every single major power on the planet has sigint operations touching every major election on Earth.

The only possible scoop is specifics related to scale, nature of the operation (outside of shilling, astroturfing and propaganda obviously), and confirmation of involvement of Americans. OF COURSE Comey can unequivocally state Russians interfered in the election. Prepare to see a soundbyte that tells you absolutely nothing unless you're a television mushbrain repeated 10000x in the next few years.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Banned

islam is like christianity 300 years ago, christians are just sick of all the beheadings, but of course they are not sick of all the starving people we could stop from dying because teach a man to fish amiright?
Old 06-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur gonna be hearing this talmud talking point a lot in the post-Comey no-substance circus. so here's a reality check on it: anyone stating that Russia interfering with the election electronically is somehow a scoop in and of itself is a heel, or knows that he's talking to one.

Every single major power on the planet has sigint operations touching every major election on Earth.

The only possible scoop is specifics related to scale, nature of the operation (outside of shilling, astroturfing and propaganda obviously), and confirmation of involvement of Americans. OF COURSE Comey can unequivocally state Russians interfered in the election. Prepare to see a soundbyte that tells you absolutely nothing unless you're a television mushbrain repeated 10000x in the next few years.
Woke 9k

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-09-2017, 05:09 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
islam is like christianity 300 years ago, christians are just sick of all the beheadings, but of course they are not sick of all the starving people we could stop from dying because teach a man to fish amiright?
lol this guy lives in such a deluded world of cultural relativism it's sad to think someone could be walking this earth so un-woke.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:49 AM
Fire Giant

I don't mean to be a curgmergin but I think there are less beheadings now-a-days than 300 years ago. How many beheadings did Genghis Khan's people do or the Frenchies in their revolution? Lot of crazy ass people out there over the years.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
300 years ago
that's why the point you're making is incredibly weak. yeah dude we had slaves 300 years ago too does that make it right for the middle east to be the modern slavery capital of the world or can we just agree that slavery, beheadings, and general backwards behavior is a bad thing in 2017?
Closed Thread