Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Default Faction PL

Has anyone ever thought about actually doing this? At least for guards.
Crushbone murdering=3 cities.
Human Flesh farming for Oggok, etc
Old 06-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think anyone cares enough about faction to pay for a PL of it. Normal PLing gets you levels, and levels do stuff (and thus are worth paying for, to some people). Faction just let's you do stuff you can already do (bank/sell) in new places.

Also, most people don't care about faction at low levels, and once they reach higher levels they can just farm faction themselves. Plus, once you get to higher levels you start making Firiona Vie/The Overthere and Thurgadin/Kael/Skyshrine your home, and then faction in the old world doesn't matter.

The only exception I can think of is that, once the Chardok revamp is out, people might pay for Droga faction PLing ... but even then I think most will just farm Droga themselves.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only exception I can think of is that, once the Chardok revamp is out, people might pay for Droga faction PLing ... but even then I think most will just farm Droga themselves.
People will likely just buy Goblin Skins and death salts en masse for Chardok faction. At least that's what I expect, given the absurd amount of plat in circulation and that would be the easiest/fastest way.

WTB chardok revamp, have a mule stuffed to the brim with nothing but gob skins/death salts I'd like to repurpose
Old 06-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

It makes more sense to just kill mobs for faction and xp as you level up. That's how I did a good chunk of the work. That and being careful to not wreck any I cared about or planned to work on later.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Its just a random thought. I know as an iksar monk i couldve benefited heavily having FP faction leveling up lol
Closed Thread