Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-31-2021, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah the nurse literally says they did it out of spite not to communicate his wishes, its ok though its just being complacent about this stuff and supporting it that will bring the savior so I dont mind it being "regular thinking"

its no different than shooting someone in the back when they get upset about being arrested
I disagree. I also believe that nurse already did their best to encourage him to stay and remain in treatment. I do not believe they went out of their way to hurt that man or deny him care. They just helped the doctor make an informed decision based on his wishes. He did absolutely nothing against that man's will. There was no domination, force, or control exerted over that man despite there being good reason to prior to his collapse. He did that man a favor and respected his freedom at the nurses and hospitals own risk and liability, regardless.

That nurse was incredibly generous and patient with that man.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

youre not hearing my argument.

and you're also reveling in the police killing anyone who resists if you think about it long enough.

Quote:
That nurse was incredibly generous and patient with that man
fulfilling your oath is not being generous.
Old 12-31-2021, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre not hearing my argument.

and you're also reveling in the police killing anyone who resists if you think about it long enough.

fulfilling your oath is not being generous.
I don't revel in anything.

Order, discipline, and rational must balance the chaos, id, and ego of our civilization. Lest we all die and our species cease to exist and thrive.

I'm being rational and compassionate. Empathetic. And measured. Objective and fair. I'm also providing you a counterpoint to your assertion that the nurse was uncaring. If that nurse didn't care they would have joined the infantry and worn an armband representing a truly fascist ideology and spent their efforts on corralling anyone ideologically opposed to them into recyclers. They wouldn't have let them walk free at the expense of other patients, the public, nor the institution of the hospital they instead serve.

I genuinely feel for you. And your seeming inability to grasp the big picture here and care for something more than the outcome you seem to personally desire.
Old 12-31-2021, 05:22 PM
Banned

Looking back "uncaring" is an illusion. We all care. In some way, regardless of our actions, there is always motivation. That nurse respected the guy when they could have treated that man like a child, cattle, or vermin.

1) they offered care
2) they gave them freedom
3) they let the guy choose for himself

They didn't:
1) deny them care
2) disrespect their wishes
3) harm or hinder him in seeking care

Like it's obvious the nurse was frustrated and sharing the delusional behavior of the guy. Being objective about it. Not being personally motivated to pump the patient full of sedatives and intubate him over and over until he finally couldn't be resuscitated anymore. Or his insurance stopped coverage. Which is exactly what would have happened if they had gone against the patients wishes.

You do not fully understand what is at play here. The costs involved. Nor the torture that would have put the patient through against his will. In the very vain attempt to get him to change his mind or teach him a lesson.

At some point you just have to respect everyone's god given right to be stupid and experience death in their own unique ways.
Old 12-31-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

The upvoters are worse than the doctor/nurse.
Old 12-31-2021, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reddit is horrible. You can't even copy text from their app. Authoritarian asshole dictators. And you have to be a mindless approval seeking animal to go along with that and use their platform.
Old 12-31-2021, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
👆

but the whole situation is tribulation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2021, 06:06 PM
Banned

Tribulation.

In order to decrease misery we must all endure some suffering.

I don't believe we have a choice though. We are too individualistic to collectively choose to suffer a little sometimes in order to prevent mass misery. Honestly. That's because so many are no better than godless animals simply following their impulses and reacting to their fears mindlessly instead of mindfully.

If you ask me the aliens aren't trying to hybridize or uplift us. They are just using us like a petri dish. They don't care what happens to the culture in the petri dish, they just wipe it out and lay down a new substrate when it's no longer useful.

I honestly believe we are approaching that state. And my objective is to tell people to essentially pull their heads out their asses and fulfill their potential.
Old 12-31-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Im going with the book of Enoch and all the lusty alien children of the creator are watching us.

I think it's a title bout of these cults:

The Elohim cult https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGvEEDSFkGI

The Yah cult https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSs5DpCT240
Old 01-01-2022, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Can I get a summary of this thread?