Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Banned

Ya living in the bad place means not eating or drinking anything from there. Never taking ur respirator off. And showering, deconning every time u come and go.

That is what I meant. Sarcasticly. If u did have to go in a bad place u would go in do what u have to and get out.

Not live there lol.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Unless you were told leaving meant a bullet in the head. Now you're taking your chances in a radioactive forest, alone, looking for someone to surrender to 50 miles away. So you stay and pray. Also, Russians are fatalists. They know they're not gonna live to a ripe old age anyway.

Today the Russians wrote "For the Children!" on a missile and launched it into the Krematomorsk railway station.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The result? A lot of dead people. People with luggage waiting for a train.

I bet at least some of them were children. I guess the painted slogan came true both ways.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 04-08-2022 at 11:30 AM..
Old 04-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Banned

5 dead childred. One with his head blown open.

America does this bullshit too. Not to this extent tho.

We should let the nukes fly. If we don't know where most of their nukes are and can't disable them we are doing something wrong.

I'm with Trexller.

It's more important to be G-dly than anything else.

~posted crippled from my bed. At least I tried from 2000-2009... really afterwards too. That was my big decline tho. If I had stayed in 2 more years and maybe died that would have been an honorable way out of this life.

The only way to win for 5 minutes is for everyone on the planet who's networth is under 18k a year to stand the fuck up and rebell against the politicians and administrators. The lawyers and owners. Shut off all the gass, electricity, chemical plants.

That will buy peace for two decades. Then we are right back in the shitshow. So it's a worthless option. Just have gratitude you give a shit and keep wiping your ass.

And maybe show the guy next to you how to wipe his, and if he can't. For real. Give them mercy.

You do a good job bearing witness BlackBellamy. I'm not being critical of you. Personally.
Last edited by starkind; 04-08-2022 at 12:30 PM..
Old 04-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today the Russians wrote "For the Children!" on a missile and launched it into the Krematomorsk railway station.
I heard that the translation actually reads as in "for the children of donbas" as in propaganda they have been told the children of donbas were being killed by nazis

This war is sad. On both sides, both being abused and killed, for the masterbatory fantasies of sick men.

I have a hard time believing we live in a world where large groups of individuals would spray "FUCK YOU KIDS!" on missiles and shoot them at kids.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

once you're able to dehumanize your enemy, you can do anything to them.

in the ww2 era, troops weren't taught to kill Japanese people, they were taught to kill slants.
in the vietnam era, troops weren't taught to kill humans, they were taught to kill ****s.

reducing the subject to an object is military combat training 101.

for those sheltered and brainwashed young russian soldiers, they aren't killing ukrainian human beings, they are killing an enemy ideology that just happens to be made of flesh.

Nazi is just the latest and greatest boogeyman which still remains in the public consciousness. Thats why anyone who wants to justify their hatred for another, always, always, always comes back around to a "Nazi" accusation. It goes every which way on all sides.

They didn't fire their missiles at kids and grandma's at that train station, they fired their missiles at nazi's.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

I think what were seeing is 2 shades of de-huminization...

On one side, you have a longer, more established brainwashed group, that have been told the Ukraines were neonazis for like 10 years.

On the other side, you have a new group of folks, who have been told the russians were nazis for like 6 weeks.

With the first, you can see how long term dehuminization can cause you to just flatten a city, or kill civilians with total disreguard.

While in the short term, we're at the point where we're like, "Fuck Russians! Yeah sure idc do whatever to them, but like, no world war yet" but it's only a matter of time before we can justify an invasion.

Anyway, I'm game for the apocalypse so I'm not trying to sway anyone, I'm just saying my take because that's what we do here.

But it comes to no surprise to anyone here that I think that the game is already over.

Quote:
They didn't fire their missiles at kids and grandma's at that train station, they fired their missiles at nazi's.
Wait, they were trump supporters?!?! haha (civil war because of a dehumanized grandma in 3 2 1... 2024)
Old 04-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ll slants.
in the vietnam era, troops weren't taught to kill humans, they were taught to kill ****s.
what the fuck? the forum censored the word "g00ks" when spelled correctly

so this is what they changed when the site was down all day.

this is some pansy ass communist coward bullshit.
Last edited by Trexller; 04-08-2022 at 01:48 PM..
Old 04-08-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why won't staff here let you use hateful racial slurs? Probably Biden voters.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The short answer is Big J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]