Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-21-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

I dont really care about her anyway Id rather talk bout old catholic joe sending 144,000 to fight the bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not 150.000, not 145.000, but 144.000! Why? It's:
a) a coincidence.
b) some random number.
c) something that should alarm your world.

???
Old 04-21-2022, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Revelation says that 144.000 from the children of Israel (not meaning Jews) will be "snatched" out of this earth before the world lives it's final 3.5 years with the Antichrist reigning over it.

We don't know if 144.000 is the final number, we just know it says "from the tribes of the children of Israel" but it is referring to the "new Israel", the bride of Christ that will be snatched away for a marriage feast with the lamb that will last for 3.5 years.

Want me to type more on what that "snatching" is?

(I don't wanna type out TMI if noone cares to read it)

remember the Matrix where the machines had one machine per person of Zion attacking and someone (i think Morpheus) said: "One machine per person, sounds like machine thinking to me"

That's what this was... a hidden message and a blow of mocking inside a spiritual battlefield. (Ephesians 6:12+ describes the war and the needed armour to survive it)
I like whoever wrote this shit.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Keep quoting yourself, double posting and ranting about magical numbers, Jib. Trump losing badly broke you lol
Old 04-21-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Just once go out into the world and try to find some happiness.
Old 04-21-2022, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

144,000 is a weird number of rounds to send, I’ll give you that. Or to bring it up as if it were worth mentioning by the president’s press person
Old 04-21-2022, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

It's because the world is full of coincidences or satan has a sense of humor.

Humor is a gateway sin. So it'd make sense if he did.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2022, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

I’d send 144,000 medium range ballistic missiles capable of leveling places like Volgograd and Minsk. Ukraine should be able to hit civilians like Russia is doing. Fair is fair after all

And yes, I know Minsk is Belarus. I wouldn’t actually hit them, but I’m not a 6’6” Viking like emperor Vitali
Old 04-21-2022, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d send 144,000 medium range ballistic missiles capable of leveling places like Volgograd and Minsk. Ukraine should be able to hit civilians like Russia is doing. Fair is fair after all

And yes, I know Minsk is Belarus. I wouldn’t actually hit them, but I’m not a 6’6” Viking like emperor Vitali
fuck belarus, they are still in 2022 a literal fascist soviet state

nuke the fuck out of them and carpet bomb russia with thermonukes, then let the prevailing winds carry the radioactive fallout to the rest of asia and the middle east, and then sell them the new cancer vaccine being produced based on the covid mrna vax.

millions of dead people and $$$ for big pharma

there is no scenario here in which this is bad for the world.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

My friend who is retired naval intelligence told me Ukraine is getting curbstomped. We were drinking and talking about going to fight over there since we already have kids and grandkids, but he assured me that we would just get hit by artillery and that everything in Ukraine east of the Dnieper and all of the Black Sea coast will fall

Oh well, brave fight they’re putting up
Old 04-22-2022, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My friend who is retired naval intelligence told me Ukraine is getting curbstomped. We were drinking and talking about going to fight over there since we already have kids and grandkids, but he assured me that we would just get hit by artillery and that everything in Ukraine east of the Dnieper and all of the Black Sea coast will fall

Oh well, brave fight they’re putting up
yes that was the deal they worked out behind closed doors a couple weeks ago.

russia will leave kyiv and western regions, and they will annex the eastern donbas areas.

black sea real estate is where all the hot shit is at anyway, the energy, the infrastructure to process it, the other manufacturing/raw materials processing facilities, all of that shit is in the east along the black sea.

but in the mean time they'll put on a good show of war theater for the world, so that we don't write off ukrainians as cowards, and then Putin can go back to his oligarchs and be like, "see i told you this would work"

in the end, it looks like everyone wins, Putin gets his pat on the back, 2/3 of ukraine gets to remain a sovereign-ish nation

all the while thousands of innocent people die while the biggest atrocity of all goes unpunished: Me paying 150% more on gas than 2 years ago.