Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when a loved one was dying on their death bed and the only thing I could think about was Tucker Carlson, P99 forum posters and Politics
Found the christian.

What was your former name? You obviously got banned for threatening someone, using racial slurs, or something to that effect.

Oh were you the guy I sent all the screen caps of you using racial slurs to the mods???

Its hard to not think of the people who are responsible for putting those ideas and reinforcing them in someone head.

I point to you. You're responsible. You killed him. All of you did. With your little "patriot christian news" facebook groups and your dear leaders from the opinion shows you take as gospel, then repeat around others.

Its hard to not blame someone. The blame is squarely on your shoulders. Without people like you spreading dumb shit around, that man would still be alive and with his family.

Since you're a christian or a republican, you dont really care about any of that. You never did. You're only "good" because you think you're getting a special doggy biscuit after you die.

The "pro-life" guys are here now to dance on this mans grave. Make a mockery of it, go ahead. When its your turn, please let us know so we can return the favor.

So yeah, its your fault. You, tucker, hannity, your little circle jerk fb groups, OAN, and all the "i know whats best" types killed him. He didnt produce the virus from his own organs, he got it from one of you.

How many more people will you kill?
Old 09-18-2021, 11:44 AM
Banned

Are you acting with a wise mind Gravydoo?

You're beginning to remind me of the guy from pans Labrynth.

plz
Old 09-18-2021, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found the christian.

What was your former name? You obviously got banned for threatening someone, using racial slurs, or something to that effect.

Oh were you the guy I sent all the screen caps of you using racial slurs to the mods???

Its hard to not think of the people who are responsible for putting those ideas and reinforcing them in someone head.

I point to you. You're responsible. You killed him. All of you did. With your little "patriot christian news" facebook groups and your dear leaders from the opinion shows you take as gospel, then repeat around others.

Its hard to not blame someone. The blame is squarely on your shoulders. Without people like you spreading dumb shit around, that man would still be alive and with his family.

Since you're a christian or a republican, you dont really care about any of that. You never did. You're only "good" because you think you're getting a special doggy biscuit after you die.

The "pro-life" guys are here now to dance on this mans grave. Make a mockery of it, go ahead. When its your turn, please let us know so we can return the favor.

So yeah, its your fault. You, tucker, hannity, your little circle jerk fb groups, OAN, and all the "i know whats best" types killed him. He didnt produce the virus from his own organs, he got it from one of you.

How many more people will you kill?
You seem really grieved by the loss

My condolences to the family
Old 09-18-2021, 11:58 AM
Banned

I am authoritarian from my time in the military.

The instill a sense that nothing just happens.

Someone is responsible. Someone made that happen.

The wire doesnt just snap. It rusts, its strands slowly break or stretch, the corrosion eats at the lines. Most people paint over the rust and say "its fine" and then, when its put under tension and snaps resulting in a severe injury to a crew member.

Once that happens, the command will investigate. Who was doing the checks of the equipment? Someone is responsible. Someone did not go their job. Someone did not speak up and get it taken care of and replace the wire.

It didnt just break. Just like this man. He didnt just wake up one day and say "I know best". He was told he knows best for a long time and anyone who says hes wrong is just a meanie democrat trying to take his freedom.

Dont worry, you're all far too smart to be manipulated by a guy in a suit on TV. You'd never fall for the ole "protect your family and yourself" because that would be you admitting you're not in control. Cant have that. Your friends will make fun of you for getting vaccinated, cant have that. You'd rather watch your baby die than suffer a joke at the hands of your friends and co-workers.

Weird, the pro-life crowd is so anti-life and anti-science.. They seem like the type, if given the chance, they would happily infect a child and send them to their death so long as they dont have to comply with a mandate from the government.

Mean ole joe biden taking away your precious freedom... When you die, horribly like that, you're going to be imprisoned for at least a few days before you go. You'll have a tube rammed down your throat, just like you say about the "gay agenda", and there you will lay.

When he was still responsive, he was given an Ipad to talk to his family through, well, blink to. See, the tube rammed down his throat prevented him from talking. He could only make faces, blink, and stare into the little camera dot. Tragic. Just a fucking tragic experience.

Make yourselves known, I need to block a lot of you. I dont talk to the walking dead.
Old 09-18-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem really grieved by the loss

My condolences to the family
No... you dont actually care.
Take your condolences and shove em up your ass.

People like you are why hes dead.

Go wash your bloody hands you piece of shit.
Old 09-18-2021, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Who is the friend to you?

You must be pretty important to her if she brought you along.
Old 09-18-2021, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No... you dont actually care.
Take your condolences and shove em up your ass.

People like you are why hes dead.

Go wash your bloody hands you piece of shit.
My condolences were to the family
Old 09-18-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry about your loss OP
Old 09-18-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

Of course she brought me along. I wanted to go. I want to be there for the people I care about when they need me.

All we did was sit in the lobby and wait in silence. Occasionally someone would look up when a doctor left a room, then glance into one another's eyes, then look back at the floor.

What the fuck can you even say...? What words will make any of this more bearable or less painful?

I really dont give a fuck what any of you think of me but if your mom called me and said "can you be there for my daughter/son?" I would do it. I'll weep for your death, and ill be there for your family because you're just too selfish to be there for them yourself.

It could just be that I'm a decent human being with a full range of emotions. People like that in a friend.

The asshole part stuff wasnt for you. Just kinda upset by this whole ordeal. Its not over by a long shot, either. All the clothes he wore, the sheets he slept on, his car, all that shit has to be taken care of. Having to call his work and clients to tell them that he has passed away and to please stop calling his phone. Yeah, his phone kept ringing... can you fucking imagine?
Old 09-18-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

How crowded was teh hospital?
Closed Thread