Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Aviak

Three Cheers for Derubael for bringing justice to the falsely convicted
Last edited by Hansen; 02-26-2014 at 01:07 PM..
Old 02-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three Cheers for Derubael for bringing justice to the falsely convicted
Cheer?
Old 02-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o thats good
i kinda wanna see a screenshot of boobcrusher holding today's newspaper tho before i feel too relieved
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLionInnocent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look anyone who was online at the time and saw what i said could see it was a joke, being how common account selling is (i didnt know it was against rules) i didnt think anything of it. I hope staff makes the right decision Beck and chewie u guys are my pals and know that i wouldent do anything to try to get banned in game i have a clean whistle in game, even if i have a shit stained one on the forums.
But if your account is reinstated, does that mean ******mania.jpg won't remain in server chat?
Old 02-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Banned

best part about black history month is its 1 month

every other month is white history month
Old 02-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Aviak

I seen what he said in game he seemed pretty serious about selling.. just make a new character and lvl legit with cloth or leather gear
Old 02-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mouth chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boobcrusher wasn't his tho, he was keeping it warm for a friend while he's busy at school [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] got a 55ish geared war banned by "seriously" oocing a level 20 sk for 25k pp?
Think boobcrusher been unbanned now. Ironlion seems to still be banned...I think.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLionInnocent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope beck gets his account unbanned chewie, im sorry for all of this, i dont know why what i said was taken seriously, i dont even have a 20 sk, 12 wizard, or 6 mage,

Maybe there needs to be something in the form of an email confirmation to make sure people have read server rules, so further things like this dont happen. i dont use profanity in ooc, i dont CC people, i never exploited, RMT'd, or MQ'd.
I am fairly certain he already got boobcrusher back, he made a thread today and I think it was deleted.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Aviak

Boobcrusher is unbanned, the petition section works wonders, and Ironlion and Derubael are both heroes of the people.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boobcrusher is unbanned, the petition section works wonders, and Ironlion and Derubael are both heroes of the people.
Pras