Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 01:50 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfseRtS62Ho
Old 04-19-2019, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound mad.
Tired, as I know my tax dollars went into producing your dipshittery.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:11 AM
Banned

Gawd those bois are retarded lol. None of them make any sense.

At all.

But the DoJ isn't supposed to protect the president. It's supposed to execute the laws to which we duely elected them, by appointment, through the president. So, their duty is to the people.

Trump is divisive. Ya'll either get your Republican wet dreamz cum true and u are free to run internment camps in your house while u rape ur wives under Christian Sharia. Or U get a whippin backlach from guyz like that really big grey haired cottonball. (there's a lot of angry bros with cottonball hair and prison records)

I feel like MSNBC paid those ppl to get on there and sound retarded tho. DEEP STATE is tryin to protect the turd who's tryin to shit on ppl with twitter shitposts.

Here's the thing tho, ya'll are makin way more violence than Pewdiepie by protecting Trump in the establishment. Republicans need a libertarian wing that aint a buch of sticks with cuckoldry to Melania.

Cauze eventually ppl are going to get tired of the oldmangrumpyfarthateface from the fuckin base and from the Tweeterbro. Cuz it really is damaging the fuck out of our union enabling and legitimizing the weirdbros with purplegreyhairfishmouths.

Liek. I don't want ppl to switch over to the FSM party, but that is liek what is happening more and more with the popular vote and u cant cheat for ever unless u want to break the law and then have big problems with riots from proleys. Cuz u think it's all good but it's not good guyz. It is not fucking good when 24/7 it's just fuckin a giant hatefuck on little people while the establishment and corporations pilfer the fuck out of us and keep people from sellin food they made in their own homes on their sidewalks.
Last edited by clevergirl; 04-19-2019 at 02:15 AM..
Old 04-19-2019, 02:20 AM
Banned

Dont' enable stickpolity by being angry burning sticks and trollin ppl cuz umad about TV and ur websitez. Either of u guyz. But that grey hair is gonna ignite he can't be a welder.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:27 AM
Banned

Robots could do better reporting than that. also. Yikes. Like I could program a thing that just grepped a bunch of links and wrote articles better than what I just saw and I fucking suck horribly badly at even writing english legibly, with like truetype font available.

That anyone ackchuuallyyy watches that shit and feeeelz something beyond "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GROWN MEN DOING (ALL OF THEM)" i don't know.

I didn't watch that until somebody linked it here and it made me feel really dysphoric that is what I look like when I post. Chubby with mad grey hair like I was hit by lightening for being an apex coonery performer.

That show is embarrising

also bar is allowed to be a stickbundle, it's a free cuntry, don't make a bitch rite tho. Those other guys are also retards. This whole situation is just like fucking retarded.

If u people actchually bother to kill eachother cuz of either the mueller report or billy barrz bullshit ya'll are some dumb fuckers and u playin into the hands of the people who are laughing at trump and ya'll right neow while they run away with all the fucking dope and hoes.
Last edited by clevergirl; 04-19-2019 at 02:31 AM..
Old 04-19-2019, 02:28 AM
Banned

^manhoes2 thats a gender newteral term.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tired, as I know my tax dollars went into producing your dipshittery.
Wish you weren't so mad. Maybe you should stop being such a little bitch.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:07 AM
Banned

U should spend ur tax dollars on hookers instead for sure
Old 04-19-2019, 05:50 AM
Banned

I read a lot of the report and there's nothing to collusion or obstruction.

Mueller agrees with me.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish you weren't so mad. Maybe you should stop being such a little bitch.
^ performative coonery
Closed Thread