Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Banned

11 threads in 16 days sounds a lot better. Not to mention that some of mine also were off topic. Imagine complaining about someone making too many threads when they average less than 1 thread per month.

Do you really prefer posting on a dead forum? If so then do me a favor and stay the duck outta my threads. You’re annoying and literallly the reason this forum is dead. You whine like a fucking bitch 24/7 and demand for mods ban everyone else like the ultimate fucking Karen.

The fact that you are so proudly care bear is further proof of how pussified red really is. You want that ass whooped in real, skill based PvP, meet me on League, Overwatch, or WoW and I’ll hand it to you, Karen.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you make so many threads
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

I don't make a lot of threads either.

Back in the day I could do like 20 threads in each subforum a / day.

Now it's like 1-3 threads a day max, usually 1 in each sub forum. At most. Sometimes it's like 1 thread or zero.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Played on the nameless and there were a ton of really good players. Botb, Legacy of Steel, Shock of Swords. I was not one of them.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Rathe, it had rotations.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't make a lot of threads either.

Back in the day I could do like 20 threads in each subforum a / day.

Now it's like 1-3 threads a day max, usually 1 in each sub forum. At most. Sometimes it's like 1 thread or zero.
ignore the haters, fam
no one likes em anyways
Old 04-09-2021, 01:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Test server had 150 players on it and we were all super special.

Bertox had a guild of only necromancers. And was one of the more overpopulated servers.
I played on Test from the start until eventually quitting (GoD release?). I played on the Test Center shard on Ultima Online and it just sort of carried over to EQ when it released.

The wipe was rough, but also sort of bracing for most of the community. Lot of casters came together to gear up melees etc.

Good to see another Test refugee =)
Old 04-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

OP's posting style reads like someone that just overdosed on pills and is fading out; lamenting a past that never happened.

But, to be a good sport with server threads, Veeshan was best server. For reasons.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:02 AM
Sarnak

Auctions were in Gfay (faymart) on Vallon Zek too. Best hub for trade by far
Old 04-09-2021, 04:18 AM
Sarnak

Bertoxx had <Phantrom Raiders> and <Prophecy> , I remember when I would be exp'ing in Nro, and all of a sudden a UBER wizard from one of those two guilds would port in, they had gear I never saw (I remember seeing my first carmine robe, I was 11 years old and seriously impressed).

I could barely speak english, so I ask in broken english that wizard where that robe came from (it wasn't even on Graffe's then...)

He said it dropped off "hands creatures" in a area south from Ro, where it "rains blood" and you must go through a "strange portal".

And you wonder why I got addicted to everquest?

I Had made it my personal quest to find that portal and go through that zone.

Alas, I Was young, my play time limited, and by the time I made it to lvl 60 we were already in luclin (amazingly I started EQ very early, but my play time was so limited being in a family of 3 kids, that It took me classic to luclin to make it to lvl 60.. yep...).
Closed Thread