Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Banned

No way. Pfizer is only a benevolent force for the world. I can't believe it...won't believe it. I mean...they stood in solidarity with BLM and everything!
Old 05-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Death by covid = raptured in god with jesus
death by vaccine = took the mark in hell with satan

you decide mortals.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I feel dirty agreeing with Horza on anything, he did prove you wrong. The truth of the matter is the same people shuffle incestuously between the government bureau and the corporations they are supposed to be regulating. They all form one gigantic global government that acts as one supporting the interests of the 0.1% that control it (gatmanno will no doubt appear here). Hence BigTech (whicare all censoring any information that would prevent people from taking the TrumpVax.
Love it or leave it buddy, I’ll see you on the battlefield
Old 05-06-2021, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Death by covid = raptured in god with jesus
death by vaccine = took the mark in hell with satan

you decide mortals.
when everythings the mark of the beast nothing is
Old 05-06-2021, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

well if you wanted to know the truth no man will know what the mark is until it is too late so you can just sit back and relax and 5g.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way. Pfizer is only a benevolent force for the world. I can't believe it...won't believe it. I mean...they stood in solidarity with BLM and everything!
Still upset galach banned you even after saying he's on your side, Teppler?
Old 05-06-2021, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well if you wanted to know the truth no man will know what the mark is until it is too late so you can just sit back and relax and 5g.
The Stargate episode where Jack O'niell (with two L's) ages rapidly and the kid born has a little pyramid symbol on his arm. Everyone falls asleep to Pelops'es 5G statue signal.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I feel dirty agreeing with Horza on anything, he did prove you wrong. The truth of the matter is the same people shuffle incestuously between the government bureau and the corporations they are supposed to be regulating. They all form one gigantic global government that acts as one supporting the interests of the 0.1% that control it (gatmanno will no doubt appear here). Hence BigTech (whicare all censoring any information that would prevent people from taking the TrumpVax.
The alternative? An FDA with expertise in neither food nor drug?

I'm not going to see a doctor for my ruptured appendix, he's a career medical insider!
Old 05-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Religious dogma is fake. Hope that helps.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

cool belief you have there
Closed Thread