Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2021, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Iceland niceland.
Old 08-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccination best works when all of the population gets fully vaccinated.
I have yet to see a nation unvaccinated avoiding death from Covid.
Good job Iceland!

https://www.businessinsider.com/icel...ath-may-2021-8
Well, since I am a doomsday guy this headline:

Iceland is proof that COVID-19 vaccines work, a leading US expert said. Infections are at record highs, but the nation hasn't recorded a single virus death since May.

Reads to me like this:

Iceland's record high infections without recording a single death proves the vaccine works-- at being a breeding ground for a vaccine immune variant!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iceland's record high infections without recording a single death proves the vaccine works-- at being a breeding ground for a vaccine immune variant!
so uh, not jumping on the vax train here, but vaccinating anything creates immune variants, same with the antibiotics.

why you'd have to vax the common cold, that one escapes me.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:17 PM
Banned

yesterday and the day before i had record levels of inflimation (it sucked i felt like dying) my friends friends tested positive, but i'm not even sure she was the vector i'm pretty sure that the vaccine antibodies kicked in and my system went rambo not only ont he virus but also me

it's possible the vaccine could kill u while fighting off a new infection lol

i ate like 50 jalepenos like the very privilaged and entitled and lucky and food rich poor person i am and feel a lot better

(i did not need a vitamin C injection, yet)
Last edited by starkind; 08-17-2021 at 08:19 PM..
Old 08-17-2021, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Greg Abbott, fully vaccinated btw, gets Covid and is still getting Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. Gets me hard.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-18-2021, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greg Abbott, fully vaccinated btw, gets Covid and is still getting Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. Gets me hard.
so i read their website they aren't suipposed to do ppl actualy dying from covid

so if ur not gonna die from covid cuz ur not actually dying from covid...

why????

plz X-plane to this muggle

wtf

also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2021, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so i read their website they aren't suipposed to do ppl actualy dying from covid

so if ur not gonna die from covid cuz ur not actually dying from covid...

why????

plz X-plane to this muggle

wtf

also
It’s indicated for those with mild to moderate symptoms who are at high risk of upgrading to severe. It does nothing for patients who already have severe Covid except potentially expose them to additional complications.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-18-2021, 05:00 PM
Banned

Covid is never going away but it's also not very dangerous relax guys. It makes no evolutionary sense for a virus to kill it's host. Ten years from now you might get a mild cold and it'll be covid19. Also vulnerable people will still be dying from the flu. Freaking out like a bunch of paranoid hypochondriacs over this is dumb and bad. My mother actually said she WANTS to wear a mask for the rest of her life... I just shake my head. Sad.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep vaccines are not 100% effective, even the smallpox one. Depends on herd immunity to work
Couldn't be a bigger false equivalence in two pathogens (or whatever the fuk 'COVID' is) than this; 99.5% survival rate for people under 68 (99.99% in under 12 iir) .... vs smallpox @ 70% and *worse* in babies.

And sorry, herd immunity requires the herd to pass it around.. not be vaxx'd
Old 08-18-2021, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid is never going away but it's also not very dangerous relax guys. It makes no evolutionary sense for a virus to kill it's host. Ten years from now you might get a mild cold and it'll be covid19. Also vulnerable people will still be dying from the flu. Freaking out like a bunch of paranoid hypochondriacs over this is dumb and bad. My mother actually said she WANTS to wear a mask for the rest of her life... I just shake my head. Sad.
The fact that you would even consider deterring your mother from wearing a mask to an already proven dangerous virus makes you one of the most idiotic people people I've seen post yet. I get it if you're young and dumb, and relatively healthy, and want to chance it, but don't ever discourage your mother from keeping herself protected. You only get one of them (mothers), and if she gets severe covid because she listened to you, you're going to regret that for the rest of your life, like I've seen many time over now. Don't be stupid.

Closed Thread